Cheers that's of some help, just got a pup 4 and a half month old and his grand sire is Casper. His sire was sire was casper put back to a coursing grey and not sure of the dams breeding saluki wise but im told its mother was from scotland and was/is good coursing bitch put back to a grew. Should turn out well i hope. One things for sure i think he'll be a decent as he's 20tts at the minute. anyone want to hazard a guess at what size he'll end up?

he was bred out foxy x decon so no he was not a pure saluki his sire decon is a pure his dam foxy is out joe x seagull .

Which Casper are we discussing here? The one from Southampton is bred differently than the above

unless you mean a different dog named Casper?

Cheers, D.

i think its the one above, was told he was £500 pound a line, coursing lads must have a bob or two haha

According to Caspers owner, he is saluki saturated on the sire's side but not full bred, and on the dams side is mainly deerhound/collie/grey X line bred lurcher.

Hope this helps.

PS, I have a pup out of him myself.

Taken about 5 weeks ago at 6 months.

Cheers, D.

post-10409-0-50688200-1301939070_thumb.jpg

i think its the one above, was told he was £500 pound a line, coursing lads must have a bob or two haha

According to Caspers owner, he is saluki saturated on the sire's side but not full bred, and on the dams side is mainly deerhound/collie/grey X line bred lurcher.

Hope this helps.

PS, I have a pup out of him myself.

Taken about 5 weeks ago at 6 months.

Cheers, D.

is this casper still alive? i was told that the one thats the grandsire to my pup died 2 year ago. Thats a fine looking animal you've got there credit to the breeder thumbs.gif

Jake

Hello mate your on about a different caspa the one there asking about is from the NE cn old stud dog out of foxy x deacon and like Jamie said he was lined to a greyhound the litter shadow bred, the sire to your pup is called caspa to but he's out of star x spot, ur pup looks good Mate and trust me if it's half as good as it's sire u will be over the moon!

Tickles me every time the word Casper, all I can picture is the kid in kes climbing over the shower wall so he doesn't have to have a wash and the pe teacher screaching Casper Casper lad what are you doing lol , was the dog named after him ,