BEST AIR GUN

Quite possibly the Air Arms S410 carbine :D Perfect in every way, light, easy to point and deadly accurate.

Apart from that I would get a rifle that fits you well, that you like the feel of and that matches the amount of money you have to spend, the main contenders are all very accurate rifles.

Also decide whether you want single or multi-shot and dont discount older models as they are just as accurate.

I made a choice between the HW100 and th AAs410, I chose the AA because it was a fair bit lighter than the HW100, eventhough my trade in was a HW80, which is also a solid, if not heavy gun.

Remember buy in haste repent at your leisure :)

but i never said nothing like this did i? "perfect in every way" just said i was happy with mine and that the most common reasonably priced and popular pcps where the 3 i mentioned, i dont pretend to be a wealth of knowledge and most of what i know i have learnt from the knowledgable fellas on here. i wasnt trying to wind any one up the fella asked "give your opinions please " so i did an kept it simple. ATB :blink:

Its all good Fry buddy and all in good humour mate :yes:

A wind up now and again is a good laugh on here :laugh:

As Davy would say, you have been taken

HOOK

LINE

AND

SINKER :doh:

ATB

Si.

Its all good Fry buddy and all in good humour mate :yes:

A wind up now and again is a good laugh on here :laugh:

As Davy would say, you have been taken

HOOK

LINE

AND

SINKER :doh:

ATB

Si.

phew for a minute there thought it was goin to turn into a shootin hares with an air rifle thread :icon_eek:

LOL Fry buddy :laugh:

Now go and take your Air Arms rifle to a rifle tweaker as they are shite rifles anyway buddy and get some work done on it to make it as good as a BSA straight out the box :yes::laugh:

ATB

Si

When a well known gun shop stops selling a brand of gun then thats not a good sign..

I have shot a few diferent bsa pcp and not one was as smooth as an airarms or hw straight from the box.

I had an ultra and it dumped air from day one, had a very dodgy superten until J.B blue printed it.why pay top wack and then need to spend another 50-80 quid getting it to run as good as a bog standard airarms

• Like 1

Now go and take your Air Arms rifle to a rifle tweaker as they are shite rifles anyway buddy and get some work done on it to make it as good as a BSA straight out the box :yes::laugh:

ATB

Si

Thats just your personal opinion and thats a comment where you want people to read between the lines mate :yes:

A bit like the comment about AA being shite ......

Not being as good as BSA`s out the box , now really , that can`t be right..........

OH my , am i really reading this ?

Edited by Buster321c

ATB

Si

Thats just your personal opinion and that’s a comment where you want people to read between the lines mate :yes:

A bit like the comment about AA being shite ......

Not being as good as BSA`s out the box , now really , that can`t be right..........

OH my , am i really reading this ?

zini is just kiddin bust about aa bein shite out the box because i said that bsa s were popular but a lot of people buy them new and mod them. dont know what markha was on about though really, i aint never bought a new rifle i got my 410 s/h. And my son a 400 s/h off a brummy fella who told me he had serviced it an the power might go up when it bedded in which it did and i turned it down. and thats the only thing i have done to either bar pump em up an a clean in over a year. :thumbs: so thanks for the s400 bust ha ha :thumbs: its been a good buy bud.

Im only going to comment on what pcps i have owned which are:

Air arms s410

weihrauch hw100kt

in my opinion the hw100 wins hands down due to a few factors:

14 shot mag instead of 10 ( believe me it makes a difference )

better build quality

better blueing

better shot consistency from fill to refill

walnut thumhole stock - hw silencer - 2 mags as standard ( if you were to purchase these with the s410 it would cost you £725 cost of a weihrauch hw100kt £740! )

atb

scott