pork and ferrets

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a c**t! You keep going matey boy, you'll make a lot of friends round these parts with an attitude like that. And Mr Keyboard warrior, to be honest, i'm f*****g glad i don't live in or near whatev

ALL PORK GIVES FERRETS COLIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THOUGH THAT YOU WOULD NOW THAT IDEATION BEING AS THOW YOU NOW EVERY THING YOU F*****G MUPPIT AND THE SALT IS NO GOOD AS WELL BUT SALT IS GOOD FOR

Right - first off no need to be a rude little twat. Secondly - do you actually know what colic is?   The most common type of colic is spasmodic colic. This type is also known as gas colic and occur

ALL PORK GIVES FERRETS COLIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I THOUGH THAT YOU WOULD NOW THAT IDEATION BEING AS THOW YOU NOW EVERY THING YOU F*****G MUPPIT AND THE SALT IS NO GOOD AS WELL BUT SALT IS GOOD FOR YOURS KEEP FEEDING THEM IT LOL

Edited by burny2011
  • Like 1

Right - first off no need to be a rude little twat. Secondly - do you actually know what colic is?

The most common type of colic is spasmodic colic. This type is also known as gas colic and occurs when liquids, or gas, build up in the intestine. This build up results in a swollen intestine. Strangulating colic, of either the small or large intestine, results from a food buildup, blockage and gas. The intestine becomes twisted and the blood supply is cutoff. As a result, tissue dies. Nonstrangulating colic, of both the large or small intestine, occurs when blood vessels tear away and result in inflammation and potential blockage, retention of gas and fluids. Large colon impaction is another type of colic. In this case food becomes blocked in the large intestine.

Now i didn't suggest that it was fine to feed pork to ferrets and do not do so myself but would assume that the salt content (and possibly the fact that it can go bad quick) would be the reason, not that the flesh of a pig automatically blocks every ferrets intestine and kill them. Where did you come by this information?

I also at no point in the one line i posted suggested that i fed them my ferrets on pork - so learning to read may not be a bad idea.

Finally - whatever i do or do not know about ferrets - at least i can spell (or use a spell checker).

• Like 1

What a c**t! You keep going matey boy, you'll make a lot of friends round these parts with an attitude like that. And Mr Keyboard warrior, to be honest, i'm f*****g glad i don't live in or near whatever shithole you reside in.

If you've looked it up and have info about pork causing colic - that'd be great,stick it up here, because i never at any point actually insulted you, or called you wrong, i just gave my opinion. :thumbs:

• Like 2

look it up you f*****g t**t you being a vet yeah right beinng a F*****g mong more like it .god i wish you lived around here little boy

THL at its best, internet hard man threatening someone he's never met over a disagreement about ferret diet! :blink:

Honestly, cant you find anything more useful to do with your time?!?!?

What a c**t! You keep going matey boy, you'll make a lot of friends round these parts with an attitude like that. And Mr Keyboard warrior, to be honest, i'm f*****g glad i don't live in or near whatever shithole you reside in.

If you've looked it up and have info about pork causing colic - that'd be great,stick it up here, because i never at any point actually insulted you, or called you wrong, i just gave my opinion. :thumbs:

Ah, now I know why you've got the blues,your reading too many of burny2011's posts.:D

How long do you think he'll last on here.:hmm:

Ah, now I know why you've got the blues,your reading too many of burny2011's posts.:D

How long do you think he'll last on here.:hmm:

:laugh: He fits right in. Makes me seem socially well adjusted as well! :thumbs:

f mac f**k off and keep feeding pork and i will be here while because i in hospital and have been for the last year and will be for 7mths so f*****G twat and then i will or should be back at work some thing that you need c**t