• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence but any real terrierman or experienced as you put it would even be given one of these from [bANNED TEXT] they don't know or have heard nothing about, let alone pay 250 sheets

Say what you want but theyre not just going to any tom, dick or harry and i think £250 is cheap for a decent terrier. The terriermen/experianced people who are intrested in them seem to think the pri

you get stuck with shite mate we've already got more potential buyers than pups, now we have just got to make sure they go to the right people.

the dam before last season

im just sorting more pics out, bear with me my comps being an arse.

that is a nice bitch any of the sire,

if you got a bitch spittin image to her i will have her for £200 :thumbs:

price is £250 pal there is a bitch like her with less white on her feet. i wont be knocked down on my price tho pal

price is £250 pal there is a bitch like her with less white on her feet. i wont be knocked down on my price tho pal

if you get stuck with them you will knock down :11: knock him the price of fuel off :whistling:

Say what you want but theyre not just going to any tom, dick or harry and i think £250 is cheap for a decent terrier. The terriermen/experianced people who are intrested in them seem to think the price is fare for what theyre getting. A good quality well bred, well reared pup from proven working lines with a working history that can be traced back for many many years and if brought up right will serve them for many a season. if your not intrested why even bother comeing on the thread?

For the terriermen that are intrested the pups are doing well and viewing will start soon, Jonathan will contact you to arrange a date and time shortly.

atb mrs A.R.D

• Like 1

if you get stuck with them you will knock down :11: knock him the price of fuel off :whistling:

you get stuck with shite mate we've already got more potential buyers than pups, now we have just got to make sure they go to the right people.

• Like 1

i dont breed dogs,ive no need to :feck: and the dam doesnt look like its done a days graft in its life :toast:

i dont breed dogs,ive no need to :feck: and the dam doesnt look like its done a days graft in its life :toast:

i was going to say that lol and £250 for a pup is like the world at the min the kids are at home eating snot and im not trying to wind you up but the bitch hand on heart dosent look like it,s seen a thing any pics ov the old boy ?????

Should a rough coated terrier show marks?

Agreed they do,however they work their quarry(IF it has canine teeth!) do pick up a scratch, ive a friend whos terrier is always 2 foot off yapping away BUT does get a little nip from time to time..

Not my type of terrier but good luck with finding suitable "WORKING" homes.