Just mounted an newly accuired scope .

Ive been itching to get out for a while , and as the hunting combo has the trusty Hawke Map Pro ( which i do like ) i thought it time for a change .

IMG_1775.jpg

So after a bit of a clean and a double check of a few things i got the new / old scope out . Its an Optima Super Moonlighter , one ive been after for a while , and it has taken the place of the Hawke . I`ll see how it performs in the low level light, and in general when it goes out on the permission tommorow .

IMG_1778.jpg

And just to `keep my eye in` , the MPR will be for an airing , and drop a few long range coneys given the opportunity .

IMG_1779.jpg

ATB Buster .

Its just a duplex mate , plain old fashioned duplex . I hope the rabbits are about too mate , ive given the permission a rest for a while so they should be out in number , especially this time of year . Cheers guys , check in later :thumbs:

Its just a duplex mate , plain old fashioned duplex . I hope the rabbits are about too mate , ive given the permission a rest for a while so they should be out in number , especially this time of year . Cheers guys , check in later :thumbs:

nice set ups bust you do look after your kit. :thumbs: i am giving two of my small permissions a wide berth as well after stupidly totally clearing them :thumbdown: wont do it again.