You guys ever had trouble with horses this time of year

Seems a bit odd to me....If somebody has 7 shire horses then I would suggest that they had more than 1 pasture to turn them out on and not have to rehome this horse as its not dog friendly and they have nowere else to keep it. :hmm:

Dogs and loose horses realy dont mix very well.I have been a dog man and a horse man all of my life with a large kennles of dogs and several horses and I can honestly say I would trust no horses around dogs 100%.

They are very unpredictable animals that natrualy dont accept dogs very well as they tend to see them as preditors as has quite rightly been stated before.

I have an 18 year old mare on my yard that I have owned form the age of 18 months that is fantastic with cats,chickhens,ducks and all manner of animals as well as people and I have even seen foxs in her field with her and she has payed no attention to them but she will stop at nothing to try and kill every dog that comes within 30 yards of her and beleive me when I say that I have tried everything to stop this and broken more broom handles on her than I care to remember but to no avail.

Back to the post if things did happen as were told to us I would suggest some body elses dog had worried these horses shortly before and the dog in question took the blame.

ATB

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k would you walk a 4 year old through a field with 7 large horses with a dog? I dunno, its bad enough they let any c**t own a dog but something needs to happen to stop clowns from breedin

Whose land was it?   Whose horses are they?   What happened to the horses? Can't imagine having a bull cross "hanging off their necks" did them much good either...   Blimey.

horses are funny fuk**s, i have a few but one that i whip in hounds with and constantly has hounds aroundhim, under him, behind him and banging off him, but when i put him out in the field and take th

Never mind the bull-zu.

I wanna know more about hamish the westie.

Will you put him over my Doberman bitch? I wanna get a Iine going with some "fire in the belly" for squirrel hunting.

Gaz

I've already done a breeding with Hamish......Ralph calls them Doberlands :thumbs:

dog-picture-photo-miniature-pinscher-mouth.jpg?1237569423

• 2 weeks later...

I posted here a week or so ago querying why a horse might have ago at a dog, implying that maybe the dog spooked the horse by barking. However, i must admit that i was wrong :icon_redface: ..........

I haven't changed my mind because I've been convinced by the eloquence of some of the posts... :whistling:

It is because this morning a colt went for my pup and wouldn't leave him be. It only f****d off when, you've guessed it, i gave it a right cross to the snout. Which wasn't good because it meant that the horse was pretty close to me too. Anyway, i stand corrected. :icon_eek:

what a cock! introduce your dogs to all animals they may come across in the field and have the obediance to call them off, if they don't respond, simple don't let them of the lead you mong. i feel sorry sorry for your boy, learning off a twat like you about bringing dogs on! i own 3 good running dogs and 3good horses, all live on the same farm. if any of my dogs touched my horses they would see the end of my 12bore. so f**k the vet and do the dog a favour. p.s learn how to walk [bANNED TEXT] run i.e small dog collie/whippet.

what a cock! introduce your dogs to all animals they may come across in the field and have the obediance to call them off, if they don't respond, simple don't let them of the lead you mong. i feel sorry sorry for your boy, learning off a twat like you about bringing dogs on! i own 3 good running dogs and 3good horses, all live on the same farm. if any of my dogs touched my horses they would see the end of my 12bore. so f**k the vet and do the dog a favour. p.s learn how to walk [bANNED TEXT] run i.e small dog collie/whippet.

:headshot:: Read the previous posts you f*****g numpty and you'll see its a joke.........

My first post, my second post, baw's comment, my reply etc etc ................. :fool:

Edited by Tomm Parr

:headshot:: Read the previous posts you f*****g numpty and you'll see its a joke.........

My first post, my second post, baw's comment, my reply etc etc ................. :fool:

He is talking about the first guy mate :laugh: Your second time to admit your wrong...... :laugh::tongue2:

He is talking about the first guy mate :laugh: Your second time to admit your wrong...... :laugh::tongue2:

so i was, at least some ones got some common sense on here! seems there's more than one bull x f*****g half wit about! chav roid head fools

so i was, at least some ones got some common sense on here! seems there's more than one bull x f*****g half wit about! chav roid head fools

Aye, Tomms a bit slow on the uptake :laugh:

:doh::doh: :doh:

Louis - sorry mate!

Baw - thank you and f**k you, you're making me look bad

Seriously, i should probably get some shuteye :thumbs:

:doh::doh: :doh:

Louis - sorry mate!

Baw - thank you and f**k you, you're making me look bad

Seriously, i should probably get some shuteye :thumbs:

Like that'll help :laugh::tongue2::bye:

However, i must admit that i was wrong :icon_redface: ..........

Anyway, i stand corrected. :icon_eek:

One of many eh lol :tongue2:

:glare: Yeah spos so...

i f*****g hate horses, always try and chin them when i get the chance :whistling::thumbs:

sorry i commented on your post first time round, but after reading this post im not.hope some one catches you chinning there horse one day and kicks the breath out of you, piece of shit

halfwit -yes!

bullx no chance (terriers all day long).

But don't call me chav, that's fighting talk :boxing:

:thumbs: