hw100 custom??

just seen the HW100TK custom 400cc buddy bottle conversion in airgun world by jim hogan at REDBECK SHOOTING SUPPLIES! over 200 shots in 177, 250 in 22, included is a shroud with built in muzzler, quick fill adtp, and pressure gauge in the adittional action, and it accomodates the free floating barrel an extra 30mm for better stability! £265 conversion, whos seen this? and whats youre thoughts?? I like the old look better, but 200+ shots! very tempting!

Edited by pipa

Ive seen it done by a german guy , not the one you speak of ( i dont think ) . Its ok i guess , just needs the stock modifing and your sorted , not sure its viable at that price though .

:thumbs:

Far too expensive for what it adds to an already fantastic rifle. :thumbs:

ATB

REDEYE

never owned 1, but they are great guns from what everybody says about them! to me, and i suppose a few more think the shot count (especialy the karbine) lets it down??? thats why i went for the R10??? engineering quality of wh100 is second to none and built to last, but the shots didnt do it for me?? but this custom version is floating my boat big time!!

accuracy and build quality of the HW with the shot count of the rapid? whats not to like?!

pricey job, but worth it for saving pumping or filling on extended target practice and plinking sessions, but i cant see you'd ever need that much air for hunting sessions, unless youre on a major pest control binge.

looks butt ugly mind...

cheers, wurz

i was in there the other week and he showed me but im not sure id like to mod mine :hmm:

yeah mate, its a big step to take, i couldnt have a new wh100 and chop it straight away, id prob get an old cheap one in need of some t,l,c?

cant find a pic of the hw100 redbeck have done, but i can put one up of the one a norweigen guy did a while ago with a 200cc bottle very simalar, redbeck do the 400cc version and a shroud!

dsc01022800x600.jpg

Edited by pipa