shooters

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always coming on here banging on about us lurcher lads smashing up the place driving fields leaving dead game every where continualy tarring us all with the same brush,now dont get me wrong i like a d

....to be honest he sounds like a twat, we all no what a pest they can be but its such a lack of respect not to pick them up and take them home. I'm sure even if he doesn't want to eat them either s

Introducing the newbie! Lol!

Doesn't matter if its a gun or a dog, some folk are just bell ends, you could tell a million tales of the disappointing actions of both groups. This guy sounds like kind that lives in town and likes to go out and blast some stuff before scurrying home in his big 4x4, just as bad as the c**ts who come out from the town cos they like to smash some stuff before scurrying home in their slightly smaller 4x4.

You can come across piles of spent cases everywhere,on one occassion some years ago I was walking over my local fields and 3 pigeon shooters were coming off the land and they"d not had a good day when a small flock of linnets took up and one of the guns just let cotter straight into them killing a number of birds.

You"ll get good and bad in all sports

Doesn't matter if its a gun or a dog, some folk are just bell ends, you could tell a million tales of the disappointing actions of both groups. This guy sounds like kind that lives in town and likes to go out and blast some stuff before scurrying home in his big 4x4, just as bad as the c**ts who come out from the town cos they like to smash some stuff before scurrying home in their slightly smaller 4x4.

yes i know what you mean,i dont give a flying what others do to be honest but this already got the reaction from a small minority that i would of expected anyway,only put it up because my lad mentioned it f**k me been seeing this for years but never once when i was a lad :thumbs:

You can come across piles of spent cases everywhere,on one occassion some years ago I was walking over my local fields and 3 pigeon shooters were coming off the land and they"d not had a good day when a small flock of linnets took up and one of the guns just let cotter straight into them killing a number of birds.

i dont deny that at all,trouble is with the snobbery of some of them that makes me laugh :thumbs:

i dont deny that at all,trouble is with the snobbery of some of them that makes me laugh :thumbs:

It"s allways been the same with lurchers/ferrets etc being seen as very working class and also with syndicates paying thousands of pounds to use a particular piece of land, bit different though when they"ve got trouble round the feeding pens and they want a terrier lad to come and help them out

we're not all bad mate!! i do a bit of everything but respect for the land, land owner, and countryside is first and foremost in any field sport. whatever about years ago i know alot of local lads that are into lurchers are very well off and far from the bottom of the pecking order......ikeep lurchers and shoot but i fall into neither catagory as im always skint!! atb,

we're not all bad mate!! i do a bit of everything but respect for the land, land owner, and countryside is first and foremost in any field sport. whatever about years ago i know alot of local lads that are into lurchers are very well off and far from the bottom of the pecking order......ikeep lurchers and shoot but i fall into neither catagory as im always skint!! atb,

i know we not all bad mate,just the select few in what ever our chosen sport :thumbs:

I remember lamping this pitch not too far from me and i found a spinny full of dead woodc pigeons that had been left to wrott it is a shame really but there are people like this, on the upside i went there a few weeks after on the night nicked all his decoys and his ace real tree hide they had left for the next day that be a lesson learnt ha ha ha ha ha :thumbs:

I remember lamping this pitch not too far from me and i found a spinny full of dead woodc pigeons that had been left to wrott it is a shame really but there are people like this, on the upside i went there a few weeks after on the night nicked all his decoys and his ace real tree hide they had left for the next day that be a lesson learnt ha ha ha ha ha :thumbs:

Brilliant Penda :thumbs: ......exactly the kind of stories Watchman was looking for i think..... :whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh: