Track dog blood

Guest storm70

This line has been going for over 15 years worker to worker I've wanted to put the bedlington and the deerhounds blood together and I find paddy will up my height in the bedx side and speed and reduce the Hight in the deerhound side he's will also give more speed I have lots of bedxgrehoundxwhppets and bedxgrehounds to go back to as I say ice thought long and hard about my mating paddy grandsire is country music two there it's all part off a bigger plan nice to see your own stuff doing it mabe not world betters but they'll never show you up and try to the death doing so

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of the stuff written on this thred makes good sense but plenty seems to be written from heresay and scaremongering. Here's my 10 penneth worth. First off, we owe the greyhound a lot, without the

The problem with breeding out of track greyhound bitchs is to many are breeding out of lamed or failed dogs which have not seen any sort of lurcher work in there lives. A greyhound to be used in the b

MOO You never have ran or bred track greyhounds.But there you go shouting that big gob again.Then wounder why poeple wont answers your questions.There just maybe someone out there who knows more than

Yes storm70, I bought her about 20 years ago from her breeder in England. She was out of a greyhound bitch mated to a saluki dog and had her career cut short due to injury. Thats why I believe the best to best lurcher to lurcher or lurcher to saluki is the way to go. If I was breeding for racing dogs I'd breed greyhounds or hardbloods. Hunting dogs only need to be fast enough. Stamina, prey drive, durability, good feet and a cunning brain are more important imho.

Never a truer word spoken.atb dell

:laugh: :laugh: so a greyhound has none of them???

"good feet" IS CERTAINLY ONE IT WONT HAVE :thumbs:

would you say these are not good feet then :thumbs:

sundaystroll117.jpg

Hard to say stewie, any photos without the trainers? :laugh:

I WOULD SAY LOVELY FEET, & A LOVELY HOUND COAT WITHOUT A RIP TEAR OR ANY SORT OF DAMAGE A DOG THAT SEES SOME HARD WORK WOULD HAVE. MAYBE THE DOGS BEEN LUCKY SO FAR????WHY DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE A TROUGH OR TAP AT A TRACK TO WASH THE DOGS FEET AFTER A RACE????:thumbs:

.ere we go feet foot this can continually crop up ,there his no way one can tell by looks alone if the dog posseses strong foot yes we all like a tight well knuckled up foot but this his not a guarantee the foot structure his correct .I have seen hounds with feet that scream out injuries that have worked hardfrom one end of britain to the next and stayed sound ,on the other i have seen the oposite .good looking feet dont automatically mean sound feet when tested fully over a period of time on all sorts of terrain.saluki crosses and deerhound can and usually give the right type of foot in the make up of the all round type lurcher ,another words one that can run and coursefor several seasons other than that base blood lurchers of the traditional type are ok bred from the right stock continual adding of modern grey blood wil surely start to show the defects of the modern dog ,by aquiring the quality of the grey expect to also start to see the weakness coming through tendons ligament damage are very comomon in the modern greyhound and these i believe like many are genetic inherited weakness.atb bunnys.ps greyhounds are bred in the thousands each and every yr just for a few to first grade then hopefully run maybe 2 races a week .

• Like 2

Well dan it's not really a new line my old bedlingtons go back 5 genartations worker to worker the 1stx bedligton whippet is from country's musicx lagunaxgutchcommon bedlington these dogs were properly dug to on all quarry the halfxto on 16 inch been dug to all quarry to lamped constantly she's going on 9 her full brother has been put to a full greyhound to produce bedwhippetxgreyhpunds at 26 inch and doing the biz her sire was put back to her dams bro a bedlington dog

I'm so confused. HAHA! I must have said something but cant remember. :doh:

Guest storm70

Stewie that greyhound looks ok to me nice feet to t Riley reared a pure greyhound Iam shure optimus put a picture up of it I remember reading in the Edrd about it my oldmate reared one 30 years ago he said it was good for the 1st two or 3 longears back then lads killed for the pot and were happy whith that I feel our generation always wnt more it's in us all now sadly atb

Stewie that greyhound looks ok to me nice feet to t Riley reared a pure greyhound Iam shure optimus put a picture up of it I remember reading in the Edrd about it my oldmate reared one 30 years ago he said it was good for the 1st two or 3 longears back then lads killed for the pot and were happy whith that I feel our generation always wnt more it's in us all now sadly atb

NO TOMMY RILEY HAD A COUPLE OF GREYHOUNDS TIED UP. TRACK CAST OFF`S. REMEMBER HE USED TO ADVERTISE 3/4 GREY, 1/4 DEERHOUNDS THAT HE`D GUARANTEE WOULD TAKE 2 FROM 3 HARES AT £200 EACH OR YOUR MONEY BACK. this was during the Plummer Saluki greyhound debate bout 1990 WHEN COURSING & SALUKI TYPES CAME MORE IN TO FASHION :thumbs:

It sounds a good deal, I wonder how many lads actually got their money back.... :hmm: Nobody can guarantee anything like that and how can you prove it??? A gimmick to snare fools......what were you saying toby??? :kiss:

a mans only as good as his word if he had a bad name for offering money back and not delivering we would all know about it the dog world is a small place :thumbs:

C'mon mate, i'm assuming these are pups..... how can you gurantee a pup will catch a hare nevermind 2 out of 3 regular? Honestly, your house must be full of stuff you buy off bidup t.v. lol..... your a salesmans f*****g dream :laugh:

nothing in this lifes guaranteed but if the man was willing to offer that deal he must have been confident in the stock he was breeding at the time

As I said..... a gimmick. I'll bet he never paid out.

It sounds a good deal, I wonder how many lads actually got their money back.... :hmm: Nobody can guarantee anything like that and how can you prove it??? A gimmick to snare fools......what were you saying toby??? :kiss:

GIMMICK::? TRY TOTAL S...T :thumbs: