Cut backs, what cut backs???

All these cuts to esential services but they can find money to police hare coursing and not to mention the 2 million they have spent policeing the recent liberal party conference in sheffield makes you wonder who they are looking after as its not the ordinary working class person thats for sure.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two WPCs out on patrol with their alsatian. One says “I’m cold & I’ve left my knickers at the station.†The other says “Use the dog. Give him a sniff of your fanny & he’ll fetch the

The fat bitch clip was November... no doubt she has put weight on over Christmas and her new jacket doubles up as a cover for their helicopter....

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver’s license. S

also, both those vids are over a year old, so the cuts ARE coming there way :toast:

The fat bitch clip was November... no doubt she has put weight on over Christmas and her new jacket doubles up as a cover for their helicopter....

• Like 1

Two WPCs out on patrol with their alsatian. One says “I’m cold & I’ve left my knickers at the station.†The other says “Use the dog. Give him a sniff of your fanny & he’ll fetch them for you!†So the dog has a sniff & off he runs back to the station. 2 hrs later he returns with 2 truncheons, a broom & 3 of the desk Sgt’s fingers

• Like 2

FOR ONCE WE AGREE...... UP HERE THERES MURDER GOING ON IN THE STREETS, THE ROADS ARE A DISGRACE & FULL OF POTHOLES etc<etc,,,,, AT PRESENT IM AFRAID "THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED!":wallbash:

It's took me 2 years and a lot of blood and sweat for this day to come optimus...... you agreeing with me.... Take me now Lord, my life is fulfilled.... :thumbs::tongue2:

WELL YOUR ONLY HUMAN :thumbs:

See if we had a voice or even sang from the same hymn sheet, we should organise EVERYONE with a dog, any type, lurcher, terrier, as long as its got 4 f*****g legs, muzzle them and everyone walk the fields near them at a set time just to f**k them up.

Any one know what happened about the owner of "lush" trying to fund the countryside crime unit himself?

Last I heard it was looking like he wouldn't be able to, but knowing how torys love money, id be surprised if they didn't ltake his money.

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver’s license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

‘What does it look like?’ she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, ‘It’s square and it has your picture on it.’

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. ‘Here it is,’ she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, ‘OK, you can go. I didn’t realize you were a cop.’

• Like 1

All these cuts to esential services but they can find money to police hare coursing and not to mention the 2 million they have spent policeing the recent liberal party conference in sheffield makes you wonder who they are looking after as its not the ordinary working class person thats for sure.

WAIT & SEE HOW MANY WONT BE ROOTING LIB DEM UP HERE AFTER THE SCOTTISH ELECTIONS POACHER..... FINDING FUNDING FOR THIS NONSENSE TO CONTINUE & I QUOTE, POLICE "are currently looking at longer term measures to deal with offenders"........THE MIND BOGGLE`S AT WHATEVER THAT MEAN`S????:thumbs:

i always thought that the unnecessary use of the 999 emergency number, could potentially jeopardize someone else's safety or life,

very very true. its a farse using emergency help lines to report a man and his dog, unless the dog is out of control and harming or attacking a person this advice should be withdrawn as it does have a knock on effect to geniune emergency's.

Two WPCs out on patrol with their alsatian. One says "I'm cold & I've left my knickers at the station." The other says "Use the dog. Give him a sniff of your fanny & he'll fetch them for you!" So the dog has a sniff & off he runs back to the station. 2 hrs later he returns with 2 truncheons, a broom & 3 of the desk Sgt's fingers

TOPS MATE

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast::boogie: :boogie: :boogie::thumbs:

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. 'Here it is,' she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'OK, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop.'

QUALITY :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :laugh::thumbs: