Phil K's, small hare dog?

as regards king saying their was no saluki in his dogs he will tell yea no prob he has breed saluki x lurchers since the early ninthys HE SAID THEIR WAS NO SALUKI IN IRISH LADY WHICH IS TRUE THAT IS WHERE ALL THIS SHIT STARTED this little whippet

bitch he has now is breed as follows he had a red terrier border jack russell wheaten irish terrier 16 or 17 inc was housed with a pure saluki went in pup to the saluki he kept a pup red rough coated dog pup he was 19 inc never hunted a man up the road had a pure whippet they breed these to dogs king got to pups dog and a bitch the dog pup he hunted 21 inc average dog he put this dog on a bitch from the sligo express this produced his famous whippet 19 inc lot of men seen it run say its very good i wonder where all her ability comes from THE TRUTH NEVER HURTS

and liverpool lou did she have any saluki in her :thumbs:

yes her father was of luke that came from g.f. think he was half or less some people said he had english bull in him aswell

there was bull in him surley he was a powerful dog at sheep not too many got away

this is true also the b*****d

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 and half mins on a hare and people are saying it jacked surely the dog would have jacked well before 6 mins by the sounds off it the dog just meet a better animal on the day and that was the hare

That's a very valid point Iceman, a lot of people don't realise how hard it is to have a dog in the right condition, going from here to the fens, if they're only used to running small fields....no mat

as said on a earlyer post it was gettin straight lined for a minute or so so it run out of steam [bANNED TEXT] then like in ireland you would never see a race that long so the dog would be ok over the

Posted Images

Was luke a fawn dog and did jk have him.

he was a fawn dog but the luke j.k. had was a pup out of p kings luke a better dog but a b***%*d for wool aswell

Yes he had a taste for mutton,was fond of the foxs aswell.

he was a fawn dog but the luke j.k. had was a pup out of p kings luke a better dog but a b***%*d for wool aswell

im not slaggin king of as i think he is a good dog man but when i was on his yard a few year ago he must have had 50 dogs yes 50 you cant tell me that there as not been mix ups in the matesins they was all just running around eatin cows and there was all sorts of breed wheetens terriers lurchers all sorts big ones small ones 3 legged ones some with one eye they must of been mistakes :thumbs:

im not slaggin king of as i think he is a good dog man but when i was on his yard a few year ago he must have had 50 dogs yes 50 you cant tell me that there as not been mix ups in the matesins they was all just running around eatin cows and there was all sorts of breed wheetens terriers lurchers all sorts big ones small ones 3 legged ones some with one eye they must of been mistakes :thumbs:

you sould have grabed that 3 legged dog and ran :yes: yes their has to be mistakes but common sence will tell yea if you leave bitches in season loose their will be dead dogs every day dead money in other words kings best friend is money would let yer best friend die

you sould have grabed that 3 legged dog and ran :yes: yes their has to be mistakes but common sence will tell yea if you leave bitches in season loose their will be dead dogs every day dead money in other words kings best friend is money would let yer best friend die

he prob did try is best no matter what it would happen and a 8 week old pup who propley say :thumbs:

mistakes are not he still bred some of the best dogs in ireland.i bet some other people wished they made them mistakes. :whistling::thumbs:

i never said he did not breed some good dogs cos he did but what people was ? is the way they was bred :whistling: :whistling: :thumbs:

mistakes are not he still bred some of the best dogs in ireland.i bet some other people wished they made them mistakes. :whistling::thumbs:

i never said he did not breed some good dogs cos he did but what people was ? is the way they was bred :whistling: :whistling: :thumbs:

he said they was not one bit of saluki in her the cream bitch on the right its irish lady yet she could stay on longer then my half saluki :tongue2::thumbs:

post-45405-0-73821800-1300235138_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-46139200-1300235178_thumb.jpg

very interesting thanks lads. :thumbs:

this wee bitch is meant to even catch hares in rushy fields, she jumps over them to see, great strike, stamina and drive!!

would love to see it one day, i dont live too far from him either.

SPEEDIE IS CORRECT WITH THE BREEDING OF THE LITTLE WHIPPETY BITCH.FOR HER SIZE SHE IS

THE BEST SMALL LURCHER I HAVE EVER SEEN BEHIND A HARE, AND RARELY MISSES!! TO LOOK AT

SHE IS NOTHING SPECIAL, BUT IN THE FIELD SHE IS CLASS FOR THE WAY SHE IS BRED. :thumbs:

this wee bitch is meant to even catch hares in rushy fields, she jumps over them to see, great strike, stamina and drive!!

SPEEDIE IS CORRECT WITH THE BREEDING OF THE LITTLE WHIPPETY BITCH.FOR HER SIZE SHE IS

THE BEST SMALL LURCHER I HAVE EVER SEEN BEHIND A HARE, AND RARELY MISSES!! TO LOOK AT

SHE IS NOTHING SPECIAL, BUT IN THE FIELD SHE IS CLASS FOR THE WAY SHE IS BRED. :thumbs:

thanks very much Paddy, that is exactly what i heard. :thumbs:

just wanted to find out if it was the truth and it seems it is.

is benny the da of this bitch

is benny the da of this bitch

I DONT THINK THATS THE NAME OF THE FATHER OF THE BITCH PAL :whistling: