Phil K's, small hare dog?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 and half mins on a hare and people are saying it jacked surely the dog would have jacked well before 6 mins by the sounds off it the dog just meet a better animal on the day and that was the hare

That's a very valid point Iceman, a lot of people don't realise how hard it is to have a dog in the right condition, going from here to the fens, if they're only used to running small fields....no mat

as said on a earlyer post it was gettin straight lined for a minute or so so it run out of steam [bANNED TEXT] then like in ireland you would never see a race that long so the dog would be ok over the

Posted Images

Its meant to be a small bitch and does well from what i hear, not bigger then about 21''

Someone on here that knows him, would be able to say more on the matter prehaps. ?

I dont want to cause any arguments, just want to know more about this amazing wee bitch. :thumbs:

Its meant to be a small bitch and does well from what i hear, not bigger then about 21''

Someone on here that knows him, would be able to say more on the matter prehaps. ?

I dont want to cause any arguments, just want to know more about this amazing wee bitch. :thumbs:

were is speedy when you need him he use breed rough coated type dogs with irish terrier in them he always said there was no saluki in them at all very few beleaved him but have seen some good dogs that he bred i heard he was running a little whipit x it must have saluki in it if its any good thats what a few lads have started running over here for the big rabs whippit grey saluki :thumbs:

were is speedy when you need him he use breed rough coated type dogs with irish terrier in them he always said there was no saluki in them at all very few beleaved him but have seen some good dogs that he bred i heard he was running a little whipit x it must have saluki in it if its any good thats what a few lads have started running over here for the big rabs whippit grey saluki :thumbs:

thanks. we are getting somewhere. :thumbs:

anyone else?

what do yea want me to tell yea the real truth or your version of the truth

THE GUY IS ASKIN NOT ME SO IF YOU CAN TELL HIM TELL HIM DONT NO WHY YOU KEEP SPITIN YOUR DUMMY OUT :thumbs::tongue2:

Mate truth is often stranger than fiction and folk will believe what they want to

the fella only wants to know what PK is running at the minute.but there has to be salauki in there+whippet greyhound.he allways used a good bit of saluki them now with the ban over the water i hear he is running whippet greyhound.

as regards king saying their was no saluki in his dogs he will tell yea no prob he has breed saluki x lurchers since the early ninthys HE SAID THEIR WAS NO SALUKI IN IRISH LADY WHICH IS TRUE THAT IS WHERE ALL THIS SHIT STARTED this little whippet

bitch he has now is breed as follows he had a red terrier border jack russell wheaten irish terrier 16 or 17 inc was housed with a pure saluki went in pup to the saluki he kept a pup red rough coated dog pup he was 19 inc never hunted a man up the road had a pure whippet they breed these to dogs king got to pups dog and a bitch the dog pup he hunted 21 inc average dog he put this dog on a bitch from the sligo express this produced his famous whippet 19 inc lot of men seen it run say its very good i wonder where all her ability comes from THE TRUTH NEVER HURTS

Edited by speedie

as regards king saying their was no saluki in his dogs he will tell yea no prob he has breed saluki x lurchers since the early ninthys HE SAID THEIR WAS NO SALUKI IN IRISH LADY WHICH IS TRUE THAT IS WHERE ALL THIS SHIT STARTED this little whippet

bitch he has now is breed as follows he had a red terrier border jack russell wheaten irish terrier 16 or 17 inc was housed with a pure saluki went in pup to the saluki he kept a pup red rough coated dog pup he was 19 inc never hunted a man up the road had a pure whippet they breed these to dogs king got to pups dog and a bitch the dog pup he hunted 21 inc average dog he put this dog on a bitch from the sligo express this produced his famous whippet 19 inc lot of men seen it run say its very good i wonder where all her ability comes from THE TRUTH NEVER HURTS

and liverpool lou did she have any saluki in her :thumbs:

yes her father was of luke that came from g.f. think he was half or less some people said he had english bull in him aswell

so there it is pal thats how is top bitch his bred red terrier border jack russell wheaten irish terrier deerhound saluki whippit grayhound im sure your takin piss speedy aka owen but if it is fairplay just sounds a bit mad thats all :thumbs:

yes her father was of luke that came from g.f. think he was half or less some people said he had english bull in him aswell

there was bull in him surley he was a powerful dog at sheep not too many got away

just to say this listened to how all the top dogs in england and ireland are breed for the last 20 years and more every one of them have some small part of their makeup unexplaned if it was as easy as saluki,whippet greyhound,irish terrier any other terrier or norfork lurcher or collie or any dog yea can name we would all have these real top dogs it takes one thing for sure a good dog man so he dose not f**k it up if he is lucky enough to get one of these exceptional dogs