his new toy

caught my kids holding a gun like that i would be most upset :wallbash: my girl at 4 years old knew about gun safety and wouldnt dream of posing with a rifle thinking its a toy

:laugh: f**k you you cock,the guns to big for him to hold and he was happy with his new gun..so we took the pic as something to look back on.am very sorry if he was to small :censored: to hold it proper, from day one he has been learning and has come on a long way from that pic and can now hold it right as his arms are bigger nowAND NOS NOT TO POINT IT AT FOLK

now gimp when me and you meet...witch we will theres going to be trouble mate :feck:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

his new toy

What is wrong with this picture?

ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.

ALWAYS treat a gun as if it is loaded.

ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.

From this picture it looks like all three of these rules have been broken. I'm afraid I find this very scary.

If the child is not old enough to understand fundamental shooting/gun handling safety rules then they should not be allowed to hold a gun.

Or perhaps this should be:

If the parent is not able to correctly instruct their own child in the fundamental safety rules of shooting/gun handling they should have all their guns confiscated.

Young children are often not aware of the consequences of their actions and may not understand what death is and how seriously a gun can injure someone. Everything they do is entirely your responsibility.

Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but so would someone being accidentally shot.

fair play :thumbs:NOW IF CHIMP SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WOULD OF EXSEPETED IT BUT NO HE HAS TO CARRY SHITE ON.......

whoa there tiger , why is he holding it if its too big for him ? thats a bit like me giving a 7 year old a 12g to hold ? also i suppose your gonna tell me his finger on the trigger helped him keep it up.

anyway i was only saying if my child held a gun like that i wouldnt be happy , what you do with your child is up to you isnt it.

now go take a pill fella

his new toy

caught my kids holding a gun like that i would be most upset :wallbash: my girl at 4 years old knew about gun safety and wouldnt dream of posing with a rifle thinking its a toy

:laugh: f**k you you cock,the guns to big for him to hold and he was happy with his new gun..so we took the pic as something to look back on.am very sorry if he was to small :censored: to hold it proper, from day one he has been learning and has come on a long way from that pic and can now hold it right as his arms are bigger nowAND NOS NOT TO POINT IT AT FOLK

now gimp when me and you meet...witch we will theres going to be trouble mate :feck:

oh and keep the treats to pm mate , like i said pm me your number and you can vent your anger for a bit lol

Tut tut TB, I'd never take a picture of one of my kids with an air rifle.... :whistling:

post-8371-0-98992200-1300112757_thumb.jpg

arhhhhh another finger on the trigger lol !!!!! must admit its a cracking pic , i would be more worried about him falling over with them plates on his feet lol

Still have mine from when i was a kids, my mum found it while clearing out some crap.

I can remember shooting my first pigeon with it lol, little red dart, straight in the breast, the bird just looked down at it stuck in its chest, and flew off.

I was sure I had dinner that time lol.

Tut tut TB, I'd never take a picture of one of my kids with an air rifle.... :whistling:

post-8371-0-98992200-1300112757_thumb.jpg

arhhhhh another finger on the trigger lol !!!!! must admit its a cracking pic , i would be more worried about him falling over with them plates on his feet lol

Cheers mate! :thumbs: If you click on the picture and make it full size, you can clearly see his finger being held away from the trigger, as he's always been instructed.. ;)

how shite were they :laugh: :laugh: i used to love mine tho used to take it everywhere when i was a kid!!! i never shot anything with it they were totally useless even when i "upgraded" to the darts :laugh: i think the pop out barrel was more dangerous than the pellet that came out of it!!! good fun if two of you had one each and a pocket full of corks :laugh: did many of you have them as a kid??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

gat guns were crap...

the bsa diana 177 pistol alot better..

post-945-0-63505500-1300128425_thumb.jpg

Edited by byron

how shite were they :laugh: :laugh: i used to love mine tho used to take it everywhere when i was a kid!!! i never shot anything with it they were totally useless even when i "upgraded" to the darts :laugh: i think the pop out barrel was more dangerous than the pellet that came out of it!!! good fun if two of you had one each and a pocket full of corks :laugh: did many of you have them as a kid??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yeah, when we ran out of pellets, we'd use uncooked rice LOL.