airdale x greyhound

Not sure mate but skycat off here has a couple of airdale x saluki based lurcher pups that she bred herself and are apparently coming on a storm....I'm sure if you asked her she'll put you right :thumbs:

ATB

my bull /airedale/deerhound/grey rocky 14 months ,he coming on great on the lamp and done he fare share of graft this season and car,nt wait untill next

STA72455.jpg

STA72506.jpg

STA72227.jpg

STA72460.jpg

STA72451.jpg

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 1

Not sure mate but skycat off here has a couple of airdale x saluki based lurcher pups that she bred herself and are apparently coming on a storm....I'm sure if you asked her she'll put you right :thumbs:

ATB

They were, according to Skycat, a mistake mating; but it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. I think a planned mating, say 1/4 Airedale, 3/4 Greyhound could be very handy dogs !

Cheers.

Apparently there's a few up north doing the business on vermin: not the sort of people who post on the internet much: just get on with the job. Mine are only young still but showing a lot of promise. I was always interested in Airedales but never got one until I got Dill: who is from American working stock brought over to the UK. I think there is a world of difference between what is nowadays bred in the UK for show and the US working lines.

post-5156-0-69716200-1300064634_thumb.jpg

ATB

They were, according to Skycat, a mistake mating; but it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. I think a planned mating, say 1/4 Airedale, 3/4 Greyhound could be very handy dogs !

Cheers.

Never said owt different mate.just said she had them and by all accounts they are doing well....Wouldn't be the first accidents that turned out good just as many well thought out matings turn out wrong ens.

JMHO

ATB

Edited by fensaluki

i had a bullxgreyhound x airdalexgreyhoundbitch about 15 years ago got her of some lads from livingston she was about 22inches tts and had the thickest coat ive ever seen she was a demond on rabbits n foxes could go all night to .but as soon as she hit just over 2yld and fully matured she got really bad with other dogs to bad actually that i had to give her away .NOW am no saying there all like this boys this is just the one and only experience ive ever had with this cross. :thumbs:

i had a bullxgreyhound x airdalexgreyhoundbitch about 15 years ago got her of some lads from livingston she was about 22inches tts and had the thickest coat ive ever seen she was a demond on rabbits n foxes could go all night to .but as soon as she hit just over 2yld and fully matured she got really bad with other dogs to bad actually that i had to give her away .NOW am no saying there all like this boys this is just the one and only experience ive ever had with this cross. :thumbs:

just my chance did your airedale stay up their ,my pup grandsire or granddam had airdale in it ,did it produce ,gus or thistle or cob,could be wrong