Had it with bull crosses!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bloody bull crosses had nothing but bad luck with them. got one 3 years ago, got killed chasing a bunny. hit a tree. had another was out on a dig today it jacked the f****r. mates whippet x pulled

yours jacked simple as that they are not indistructable mate, they aint all going to make the grade what ever people may think

:

i agree to an extent, there are alot of bad bull hounds out there. i lost faith in them for awhile aswell, its not like keeping another type of lurcher where if you rear from a pup and it turns out not so good at its job then its doomed, where as with several other crosses they can and do have multiple uses and can excel in other area's and also some do as good a job around a hole as a bull cross. its my opinion that bull cross have limited uses and if they not much good round a hole then the odds are well stacked against them in my opinion. now i no there are plenty of these that do all game but in general i tink the magority are kept for one job. so you have alot better chances of gettin a better allrounder or dog for around a hole and do other game with a cross other than bull hound. oh and i had 3 of em and still have one thats pretty handy but cant kennel it with anything.

very well put :thumbs:

I've had 1 bullx nd she was by far the best all rounder I ever owned she was game,clever,loyal,devoted nd protective of the family nd kennel mates her life was ended a few weeks after her kennel mate hit a fence after a fox nd his brain hemridged he was a colliex that same fence nd possibly same fox took her life her neck was broken clean. Would I have another bullx yes I would from the right stamp of parents.

joys of working dogs mate, with mine i've had a snake bite, pulled muscles, various bad barb wire injuries, broken leg, twisted legs, torn ears, had dogs jack out lamping then grand next time, it all comes with it mate,,

:wallbash: bloody bull crosses had nothing but bad luck with them. got one 3 years ago, got killed chasing a bunny. hit a tree. had another was out on a dig today it jacked the f****r. :wallbash:

mates whippet x pulled out the fox easy made my bull x look like a twat :wallbash:

poxy stupid bull crosses who needs the f*****g things why all the hype, i tell ya why, f*****g want to look hard in it.... :wallbash:

bulls no brains no good

Mine was first x bull/greyxsaluki/grey/whip would love another of this cross what's urs rocky1

had a 1stx and now got mother nd 2 sons,mother 1/4bull 1/4 deerhound 1/2 grey ,duke bull/deerhound x deerhound /saluki rocky bull/deerhound x bull/airedale

Mine was first x bull/greyxsaluki/grey/whip would love another of this cross what's urs rocky1

had a 1stx and now got mother nd 2 sons,mother 1/4bull 1/4 deerhound 1/2 grey ,duke bull/deerhound x deerhound /saluki rocky bull/deerhound x bull/airedale

Sound Good [bANNED TEXT] I've currently got deerhound/greyxcollie/grey/bed/whip 7 month old coming on well

Sound Good [bANNED TEXT] I've currently got deerhound/greyxcollie/grey/bed/whip 7 month old coming on well

:thumbs: