dd timber products!!!!

I love it when 'everyone knew' he was a dodgy guy and yet no one thought to mention that as he merrily traded away on here . . . .

spot on mate, i went to a show he put on a couple of years back and there were folks who are putting him down on this thread all cuddled up with him that day. His dog sheds were shit as well 2 friends of mine bought off him and ended up chucking them away after a year or 2. Pleased a had nothing to do with him

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when 'everyone knew' he was a dodgy guy and yet no one thought to mention that as he merrily traded away on here . . . .

This man is an absolute shower of shit , products were shit & so is he . Amongst his mates are gob shites & dog thieves . Before anybody says anything I said this to his face 3 years ago .

you never now i might be selling more boxes now he's finished   single bow back plastic dipped in realtree

Posted Images

LETS JUST SAY ........ IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 MINUTES OF CONVERSATION TO SUSS ,

THERE TRUELY IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE !!

WHAT MADE THE MATTER WORSE WAS JOHN USING A CERTAIN LITTLE FELLA TO MAKE MONEY AND VICE VERSA

DUCKWING

LIVE LONG ENOUGH MY OLD MARRA ........ AND YOU DEFINATLY SEE IT ALL !

TROUBLE IS AS I SEE FELLAS BLUNDERING THEIR WAY THROUGH LIFE , SOME LEARN , SOME LOOSE OUT ..... SOME IVE TRIED TO EDUCATE .... SADLY ........MOST OF IT FALLS ON DEAF EARS ,

WHICH REMINDS ME ........ I HEARD AN OLD WISE MAN ONCE SAY ......

" SON ARE THEM EARS PAINTED ON ? " :laugh:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

So this bloke has gone from a Saint who's gear is bang on, too a thieving deviant who's gear was always shit anyway!

:hmm: I'm glad I didn't buy anything off him.

That's kind of my point mate, what went wrong with his wires that he went from being a decent bloke with a good idea (and he was at first) to a common thief?

Was he just playing the long game and reeling people in?

Who knows .............

?

What ever the case it seems his name is now tarred and I can't see many people recommending him. Maybe he'll come on and explain to those who he's let down if he sees this thread?

recently i posted a topic about dd timber products, i orderd a double kennel from him over the phone and he stated that he couldnt start the kennel until we had put the full £450 into his bank, me being a trusty person or just a mug payed the full amount into his bank 3 months later no kennel and no sort of connection with the bloke! we managed too get in touch with 'jhon' last week on a private number, he said that the kennel will be here last weekend.... iv been working up glasgow all week and at the same time iv been having too try and get in touch with the bloke, i managed too get in touch yesterday and i clearly stated i wasnt messing about now or playing games, where my kennel or wheres my money!?! he said so sorry mate i really am, iv not managed too start your kennel we have gone into liquidation, a new finance company has taken over and will be giving you your full refund, so i took down the finance companys details and will be getting onto them, iv also been told by a close source that once gone into liquidation you must either cancel your ligitimate website or write on there that you have gone into liquidation but dd timber products is still running illegally just so any mugs out there like myself will buy a kennel and never see it,

just thought id warn you folk

It comes down to one thing you payed your money.So you were the f**k are your kennels.:censored: Dont be so trusting next time mate.:thumbs:

spot on mate, i went to a show he put on a couple of years back and there were folks who are putting him down on this thread all cuddled up with him that day. His dog sheds were shit as well 2 friends of mine bought off him and ended up chucking them away after a year or 2. Pleased a had nothing to do with him

One of them would probably have been me mate, got a kennel and terrierbox around that time and he even looked after my eldests girls teddy!!!!! However i was disgusted with the service 12 mths ago when i ordered another kennel, you live and learn, i only need to be f****d about once........

One of them would probably have been me mate, got a kennel and terrierbox around that time and he even looked after my eldests girls teddy!!!!! However i was disgusted with the service 12 mths ago when i ordered another kennel, you live and learn, i only need to be f****d about once........

And another would have been me, I don't remember "cuddling" him though lol.

I can't understand why someone who could have moved his business forward just seems to have snatched and run, if his gear was shit then then was something he needed to sort out, but he certainly had everyones attention, he'll not get another chance am sure of that!

Another tw.at who has eroded at peoples trust, really f.ucks me off that does. :censored:

there was summit about those bushy eyebrows a cudnt get away with,, but i got a terrier box of him just last year and no problems, the same bloke knows most decent terrier men in the north east tho,summit not right !!

And another would have been me, I don't remember "cuddling" him though lol.

I can't understand why someone who could have moved his business forward just seems to have snatched and run, if his gear was shit then then was something he needed to sort out, but he certainly had everyones attention, he'll not get another chance am sure of that!

Another tw.at who has eroded at peoples trust, really f.ucks me off that does. :censored:

So this bloke has gone from a Saint who's gear is bang on, too a thieving deviant who's gear was always shit anyway!

:hmm: I'm glad I didn't buy anything off him.

That's kind of my point mate, what went wrong with his wires that he went from being a decent bloke with a good idea (and he was at first) to a common thief?

Was he just playing the long game and reeling people in?

Who knows .............

LETS JUST SAY ........ IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 MINUTES OF CONVERSATION TO SUSS ,

THERE TRUELY IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE !!

WHAT MADE THE MATTER WORSE WAS JOHN USING A CERTAIN LITTLE FELLA TO MAKE MONEY AND VICE VERSA

DUCKWING

Who and what do you mean by that? :glare:

Yes I did used to work for John one day a week on placment from school but I finished down there over a year ago... I'm a dry stone waller by trade and I've been doing this on my own for over a year.

i traded with john and always got what was asked after deal cash up front etc mans never done me wrong ,alot better than some of the halfwits ive met , i think the ressescion hit and maybe he was living beyond his means his stuff wasnt that shit and he treid to make money in an area not blessed with lots if he had that bizness near edinburgh done chicken pens stuff for gundog men breeders etc he would have done better ,no money in terrier and lurcher kennels etc more money in gundog circles pure dog breeders look at the price for pure pups , he wasnt that bad aguy , i asked him to get a4 posters up for kennels hutches up my kneck of the woods but he didnt maybe he didnt want to lose face any way never done me a wrong turn ,an dhe had allsorts of good write ups at the start i think ressesion etc caut up

ye i did yoused to ask him about getting out hunting he har4dly ever had time he says ,but like alot of companies the old ressesion has hit bad ,i think it was not his intentions to rip people of and at the height of his biznes he turned out good stuff, he dealt with some customers to ,but he should never had took money with no intetions of doing jobs no time for that hoodwinking or conning fellow hunters no good

When I saw him at his rubbish show( all shows are rubbish IMO) I wondered why his jacket was sticking out at the back between his shoulders. I now know it must of been his fin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I remember seeing you there, you were the woman with the skunk and coati weren't you :tongue2: