dd timber products!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when 'everyone knew' he was a dodgy guy and yet no one thought to mention that as he merrily traded away on here . . . .

This man is an absolute shower of shit , products were shit & so is he . Amongst his mates are gob shites & dog thieves . Before anybody says anything I said this to his face 3 years ago .

you never now i might be selling more boxes now he's finished   single bow back plastic dipped in realtree

Posted Images

recently i posted a topic about dd timber products, i orderd a double kennel from him over the phone and he stated that he couldnt start the kennel until we had put the full £450 into his bank, me being a trusty person or just a mug payed the full amount into his bank 3 months later no kennel and no sort of connection with the bloke! we managed too get in touch with 'jhon' last week on a private number, he said that the kennel will be here last weekend.... iv been working up glasgow all week and at the same time iv been having too try and get in touch with the bloke, i managed too get in touch yesterday and i clearly stated i wasnt messing about now or playing games, where my kennel or wheres my money!?! he said so sorry mate i really am, iv not managed too start your kennel we have gone into liquidation, a new finance company has taken over and will be giving you your full refund, so i took down the finance companys details and will be getting onto them, iv also been told by a close source that once gone into liquidation you must either cancel your ligitimate website or write on there that you have gone into liquidation but dd timber products is still running illegally just so any mugs out there like myself will buy a kennel and never see it,

just thought id warn you folk

JOHN SHOULD NEVER ACCEPTED YOUR MONEY FOR GOODS HE WAS NOT IN A POSITION TO SUPPLY WHICH IS THEFT.... I NO I WOULD NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH FOBBING YOU OFF ABOUT FINANCE COMPANYS

So this bloke has gone from a Saint who's gear is bang on, too a thieving deviant who's gear was always shit anyway!

:hmm: I'm glad I didn't buy anything off him.

That's kind of my point mate, what went wrong with his wires that he went from being a decent bloke with a good idea (and he was at first) to a common thief?

Was he just playing the long game and reeling people in?

Who knows .............

So this bloke has gone from a Saint who's gear is bang on, too a thieving deviant who's gear was always shit anyway!

That's kind of my point mate, what went wrong with his wires that he went from being a decent bloke with a good idea (and he was at first) to a common thief?

Who knows .............

LETS JUST SAY ........ IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 MINUTES OF CONVERSATION TO SUSS ,

THERE TRUELY IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE !!

WHAT MADE THE MATTER WORSE WAS JOHN USING A CERTAIN LITTLE FELLA TO MAKE MONEY AND VICE VERSA

DUCKWING

Who knows .............

LETS JUST SAY ........ IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 MINUTES OF CONVERSATION TO SUSS ,

THERE TRUELY IS A SUCKER BORN EVERY MINUTE !!

WHAT MADE THE MATTER WORSE WAS JOHN USING A CERTAIN LITTLE FELLA TO MAKE MONEY AND VICE VERSA

DUCKWING

A CERTAIN LITTLE FELLA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JOHN FOR A LONG TIME AS I THINK HE SUSSED JOHN WAS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY :thumbs:

dd timbers are still in operation my mate was on phone 2 someone yeterday about a kennel ,he picks up next week ,have,nt seen him 2 tell him about this ,and when he told me yesterday i said he ripping people he gone bust ,he said wish i know before handing my bank details over ,he sent him £85 ,so what i was thinking john but him on someone else ,hopeso and so does my mate :wallbash:

This man is an absolute shower of shit , products were shit & so is he . Amongst his mates are gob shites & dog thieves . Before anybody says anything I said this to his face 3 years ago .

• Like 1