dd timber products!!!!

recently i posted a topic about dd timber products, i orderd a double kennel from him over the phone and he stated that he couldnt start the kennel until we had put the full £450 into his bank, me being a trusty person or just a mug payed the full amount into his bank 3 months later no kennel and no sort of connection with the bloke! we managed too get in touch with 'jhon' last week on a private number, he said that the kennel will be here last weekend.... iv been working up glasgow all week and at the same time iv been having too try and get in touch with the bloke, i managed too get in touch yesterday and i clearly stated i wasnt messing about now or playing games, where my kennel or wheres my money!?! he said so sorry mate i really am, iv not managed too start your kennel we have gone into liquidation, a new finance company has taken over and will be giving you your full refund, so i took down the finance companys details and will be getting onto them, iv also been told by a close source that once gone into liquidation you must either cancel your ligitimate website or write on there that you have gone into liquidation but dd timber products is still running illegally just so any mugs out there like myself will buy a kennel and never see it,

just thought id warn you folk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love it when 'everyone knew' he was a dodgy guy and yet no one thought to mention that as he merrily traded away on here . . . .

This man is an absolute shower of shit , products were shit & so is he . Amongst his mates are gob shites & dog thieves . Before anybody says anything I said this to his face 3 years ago .

you never now i might be selling more boxes now he's finished   single bow back plastic dipped in realtree

Posted Images

yeah his stuff looks good quality stuff, hence why i purchased off him i dont blame him for going bust im sure its not his fault and to be honest i actually feel sorry for the guy too a degree but too tell me that he will have my kennel done etc. just too take £450 from me makes him an utter **** and id do alot too get my hands on him at the minute

Shame to hear of the demise, seeing as he had such great plans and was going to take over the world ............

Or was it all a game of patience, wait until you owe every f.ucker, have had loads of money in, then wind it up.

There's only one man with the answer, and it's unlikely we'll be seeing him again for a while!

Fair play to those who whispered to me a couple of years ago to be careful, I owe you a pint!

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

well he tryed to put out to everyone that his gear was better than everyones well sumits went rong and to be honest i stoped talking to him couple year back for thar reason also i thort he was an ignorant prick

Funny when my order took weeks, and weeks and weeks to come it was cos their factory had 'burnt down'. Boy has some bad luck, don't he :whistling:

ANd i genuinely believe his stuff is pretty shoddily made - some of you may remember my post about the ferret who ripped her face open on his box? He had squares of cheap mesh stapled over the inside of the breathing holes (despite the holes being as thick as my thumb, so no chance of escape).

I remember when my delivery date was missed....and missed.....and missed....and missed, then the after sales service was appaling imo, after many disagreements on the phone and hassle to agree full refund when i wasn't happy, then when the cheque FINALLY arrived it wasn't the full refund....once bitten

Funny when my order took weeks, and weeks and weeks to come it was cos their factory had 'burnt down'. Boy has some bad luck, don't he :whistling:

ANd i genuinely believe his stuff is pretty shoddily made - some of you may remember my post about the ferret who ripped her face open on his box? He had squares of cheap mesh stapled over the inside of the breathing holes (despite the holes being as thick as my thumb, so no chance of escape).

Agree with the cheap mesh and staples. :yes: I had to replace most of his product with decent material.

Agree with the cheap mesh and staples. :yes: I had to replace most of his product with decent material.

Yup :thumbdown: And it was a totally unnecessary piece of material and poor design that the ferret tore to pieces and impaled herself on. I also think the wood aint that great either :thumbdown:

This guys stuff is decent :thumbs: , But i think there going bust ive ordered ferret boxes from then in the past and the've arrived on time with no problems. However a mate of mine tried to order a kennel from them the other day and he rang them dozens of times over two days and couldmnt get through.. :hmm: .. strange happenings goin on there

i think teh bloke has/had an account on here but dunno his name...

Edited by proper22

Just go t a nice new set, well made 750 similar set up on ebay over a grand walls double lined. Very profesionaly made, 3 hours late on delivery but worth the weight also held some cash back till delivery. I'll get a picupin thenext few days to show you what quality is john you prick.

My advice would be find somewhere local check out there stuff for yourself then buy. Sorry to here about you all getting stung buy the twat. One things for sure it will catch up with him in the end.