my mate tried to offer me a pup for five hundred quid and its good grafter on foxs but i know he paid penny's for it and told him not intrested when iv got dogs me self that do the job so no need to pay over the top and when think about it some mate who tries to make extra coin hunting lads should look after each other keep the sport real not make it in to a money game

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you have got a good bunch of mates with good grafters then you should never have to buy a dog.

thats a lot of money and sterling aswell to much 100 to 150 a pup 250 a working dog is about right but what terrier man is goin to part with a working dog there to hard got theres a few lads over h

when you think of it £500 is not alot of money when your hopefully going to get a good few years of grafting out of it if its a good terrier i was offerd good money for my terrier but i never sold hi

my mate tried to offer me a pup for five hundred quid and its good grafter on foxs but i know he paid penny's for it and told him not intrested when iv got dogs me self that do the job so no need to pay over the top and when think about it some mate who tries to make extra coin hunting lads should look after each other keep the sport real not make it in to a money game

spot on mate ,thats what it should be all about ,

would any 1 pay£500 for a 3yr old terrier thats workin?????

when you think of it £500 is not alot of money when your hopefully going to get a good few years of grafting out of it if its a good terrier i was offerd good money for my terrier but i never sold him :thumbs:

• Like 1

he would never be a mate of mine.£500 .if you got proper mates they give you pups.never bought a dog and never will.got a dog here that people would die for and he was given to my 13 year old daughter off a proper mate for her to start .mates are worth a lot more than money. :thumbs: he knows this dog will be doing a job and the daughter will learn as well.

well if you know the person who selling the dog

and the history of the dogs breeding and you think it will add to your team

why not take a chance. a good working dog is worth its weight in gold.

atb.j.

never a true word...................take a chance i did :D

£500 for a terrier thousands been paid for lurchers then we wonder why theirs that meny working dogs get stolen.

They say some thing is worth what your willing your pay.Fair play i can live with that.But a fool and his money.:laugh:.Ten grand for a Lurcher.:doh::wankerzo4:

thats a lot of money and sterling aswell to much 100 to 150 a pup 250 a working dog is about right but what terrier man is goin to part with a working dog there to hard got theres a few lads over here quote them sort of prices and at the end of the day they dont even make good fox dogs the best terrier you will get is a pup gifted to you by the lads you dig with :thumbs:

Dont we always look after ye city slickers,not like your last diggin buddy,he was a greedy git.

To make it worth £500 it would depend on what its workin and why its for sale in the first place.I know most of the diging lads i know would not sell a good worker,so you would have to get a good trial period with the dog to see is there any faults and to see does it suit meet your expectations and then if your happy and have the cash to spare then its up to you.Remember 1 or 2 digs is not a trial ive seen dogs jack after 4 or 5 digs,also you pick the earths you are gona dig to it in nice testing ones.

thats a lot of money and sterling aswell to much 100 to 150 a pup 250 a working dog is about right but what terrier man is goin to part with a working dog there to hard got theres a few lads over here quote them sort of prices and at the end of the day they dont even make good fox dogs the best terrier you will get is a pup gifted to you by the lads you dig with :thumbs:

Dont we always look after ye city slickers,not like your last diggin buddy,he was a greedy git.

thats for sure :thumbs: