The information the government wants already exists in various forms that the government have control over. Council tax, inland revenue, schools records, tax office, HMRC, PAYE etc. Add in bank statements, utilities bills births, deaths and marriage records and what is there on the census forms that the government don't know about me or couldn't find out if they pulled their finger out?

They are going to use it for planning? They know I am here along with every other person in the system. Pissing in the wind when considering the numbers of people here illegally as immigrants, vanished asylum seekers and EU Nationals that can come and go as they please. Are the travelers having forms sent to them, will you be going knocking on caravan doors demanding they fill the forms in or be fined £1000.

Any nosey twat knocking on my door uninvited gets the same treatment, Jehovas, door to door salespests, TV licencing, RSPCA and census box tickers if they catch me while I am in. :feck:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put mine in the bin.

on a more positive note.........31 pages for us to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth   Lookin forward to it maself

mines in the bin

Not you again Matt hooks do you happen to work for the government

What do you mean "again"?

And no, I don't.

Frankly I don't give a flying f##k if you fill in the forms or not, but just remember that the people who are working to get the census together are on not much better than minimum wage, and are working hard. The last thing they need is twats who think they're big and clever getting in their faces and giving them grief. And if you abuse one, then expect a visit from the police, I've seen some of the training and it's compulsory to report abusive people to the managers, who are supposed to pass the details on to the police to deal with.

If you don't want to fill them in, then don't piss and moan about not being listened to.

Peak, it might surprise you to know, but the government isn't very good at putting information together. All the info might already be there, but the time it would take to collate these records for all 60 million people in the country far outweighs the cost of the census.

As for "immigrants, pikeys blah blah blah" change the fu##ing record! Yes, gypsy sites will be approached and offered the chance to participate (and yes, the penalty for failing to is the same and will be enforced) as will all sorts of outreach centres and immigration centres.

Edited by matt_hooks

Getting a bit tetchy there, can householders report aggressive census door knockers to the police? The government isn't very good at a lot of things, it doesn't mean I am prepared to go out of my way to wipe their arse for them. Change the record, why is that where your propaganda falls to pieces? All the people outside the system who will remain outside the system no matter what the low paid census police say and do.

If the threat of enforcement didn't exist and the questions weren't so bloody stupid I might of filled it in but when question 17 is left intentionally blank and question 19 asks if I can speak English (would I have got to q19 if I can't speak english :blink: )it is another government farce :thumbdown:

Getting a bit tetchy there, can householders report aggressive census door knockers to the police? The government isn't very good at a lot of things, it doesn't mean I am prepared to go out of my way to wipe their arse for them. Change the record, why is that where your propaganda falls to pieces? All the people outside the system who will remain outside the system no matter what the low paid census police say and do.

Peak, you're just being silly now. A householder has the right to report someone being aggressive at their door, doesn't matter who they are.

As I said, efforts are being made to include everyone in the census. Teams are being sent to traveller sites, all sorts of different immigrant communities, everyone. If people choose not to participate (for whatever reason, and whatever their background) then they somewhat lose their right to complain.

Like I said peak, I don't care whether you choose to fill it in or not. If you are unfortunate and get a £1000 fine, you'll be the first one on here moaning about it, when it's the easiest thing in the world to avoid.

What do you have to hide, that you don't want to fill it in?

I'm afraid you're just not that interesting Peak, your info will go in to general statistical analysis, but your individual details will probably never be read by anyone.

Peak, you're just being silly now. A householder has the right to report someone being aggressive at their door, doesn't matter who they are.

As I said, efforts are being made to include everyone in the census. Teams are being sent to traveller sites, all sorts of different immigrant communities, everyone. If people choose not to participate (for whatever reason, and whatever their background) then they somewhat lose their right to complain.

Like I said peak, I don't care whether you choose to fill it in or not. If you are unfortunate and get a £1000 fine, you'll be the first one on here moaning about it, when it's the easiest thing in the world to avoid.

What do you have to hide, that you don't want to fill it in?

I'm afraid you're just not that interesting Peak, your info will go in to general statistical analysis, but your individual details will probably never be read by anyone.

why are you even rising to it ? you can just imagine some of the home enviroments some of the dicks live

Out of the estimated one and a half million house holds that didn't return the 2001 census a massive thirty nine got taken to court with thirty eight being found guilty and prosecuted. What a waste of time and money.

Filled mine in online, took ten minutes for a family of five Jedi's.. :clapper:

Don't see the big fuss myself, I read up on the US Patriot act and it only relates to info stored on US soil, not by any US company.

And no, I don't.

Frankly I don't give a flying f##k if you fill in the forms or not, but just remember that the people who are working to get the census together are on not much better than minimum wage, and are working hard. The last thing they need is twats who think they're big and clever getting in their faces and giving them grief. And if you abuse one, then expect a visit from the police, I've seen some of the training and it's compulsory to report abusive people to the managers, who are supposed to pass the details on to the police to deal with.

If you don't want to fill them in, then don't piss and moan about not being listened to.

Peak, it might surprise you to know, but the government isn't very good at putting information together. All the info might already be there, but the time it would take to collate these records for all 60 million people in the country far outweighs the cost of the census.

As for "immigrants, pikeys blah blah blah" change the fu##ing record! Yes, gypsy sites will be approached and offered the chance to participate (and yes, the penalty for failing to is the same and will be enforced) as will all sorts of outreach centres and immigration centres.

F*ck me you sound like a right Copper!

The problem is that we're all being ordered to fill the form in. If they asked the people to fill it in for the reasons you gave earlier without threats of fines and such like I bet more people would be happy to fill it in, and that's the difference.

As far as expecting a knock from the police, who gives a f*ck! are we meant to be scared? I'd rather that than rolling over for those w*nkers. No c*nt is gonna tell me what to do in my own home -

skinhead+boy.jpg

And no, I don't.

The problem is that we're all being ordered to fill the form in. If they asked the people to fill it in for the reasons you gave earlier without threats of fines and such like I bet more people would be happy to fill it in, and that's the difference.

As far as expecting a knock from the police, who gives a f*ck! are we meant to be scared? I'd rather that than rolling over for those w*nkers. No c*nt is gonna tell me what to do in my own home -

skinhead+boy.jpg

Well said, I agree totally. I dont have a problem giving relevent infomation if I am asked to do it, but who the f**k do they think they are to threaten me with a fine if I dont fill it in?

Its not what they are asking its how they go about asking it....

And no, I don't.

skinhead+boy.jpg

Well said, I agree totally. I dont have a problem giving relevent infomation if I am asked to do it, but who the f**k do they think they are to threaten me with a fine if I dont fill it in?

Its not what they are asking its how they go about asking it....

Thats it mate.

Most people seem to be fine with taking orders though, Things like this just make me want to riot!