3D SNIPEING

Off out down the derbyshire woodland permission tomorrow for the usual thursday catch up and mooch about with good mate Andie (basejumper).

both of us have these new sneaky 3d suits to try out, should suit the ground very well up there, see what you think lads and ladies.

will get you all some pics of them in action (better pics not of the mobile) tomorrow, be like "wheres andy" pics i hope lol.

Andie

post-49961-0-95719400-1299670690_thumb.jpg

myself

post-49961-0-42276200-1299670706_thumb.jpg

and the area thay will be used in

post-49961-0-30784900-1299670831_thumb.jpg

atb

Andy :thumbs:

It looks good, it looks like you have all angles covered, not to mention all curves covered as well! We are going down more to have a good examine than anything! Was just driven through the fields this morning, but bunny block of flats is one we have to examine, closely (preferably at about 20 yards using the corner hedge as cover and examining with rifle scopes)!

Edited by secretagentmole

looks the business :thumbs: i was looking at one of those at newark but i'm a tight git and i'm gonna make my own ghillie suit instead but let us know how you get on :victory:

its where i got myn from was newark, was uming and r'in me self about it,was only when a berreta cought my mates eye on the same stall later on that i though sod it got to be worth a punt.

was out in some open feilds in it the next day,and according to the lad i was shooting with when i walked along the hedge i was hard to pick out even tho he knew where i was.

got it for the wooded permission thought so will give it a good testing tomorrow, see if it snages up ect ect.

will keep you informed :thumbs:

Off out down the derbyshire woodland permission tomorrow for the usual thursday catch up and mooch about with good mate Andie (basejumper).

both of us have these new sneaky 3d suits to try out, should suit the ground very well up there, see what you think lads and ladies.

will get you all some pics of them in action (better pics not of the mobile) tomorrow, be like "wheres andy" pics i hope lol.

Andie

post-49961-0-95719400-1299670690_thumb.jpg

myself

post-49961-0-42276200-1299670706_thumb.jpg

and the area thay will be used in

post-49961-0-30784900-1299670831_thumb.jpg

atb

Andy :thumbs:

Looks great for a woodland shoot Andy, just the sort of thing I coud do with for my permission. Use the bases of the trees as additional cover if you comfortably can. You'll look like a clump of windblown leaves at the base and reduce your human shapes and movement at where ground level rabbits will see you.

All the best to you both lads.

Simon

cheers Simon

both suits are made by different people and are slightly different colures and pattens so will see witch works best.

thanks for the vote of confidence and idea,,,its good news that a many of your skills think thay will work well.

cheers

Andy

Our camo worked ok! Just felt like a prat as the rifle was still in the case, we did not know what the locals were like with guns being carried so decided not to risk it and carry the guns in cases to where we had permission, did a write up in the hunting trip bit!

Our camo worked ok! Just felt like a prat as the rifle was still in the case, we did not know what the locals were like with guns being carried so decided not to risk it and carry the guns in cases to where we had permission, did a write up in the hunting trip bit!

did u get anything?

scott