Fuel to £2 a litre

Well people can only take so much and as far as i can seeit everones fd and i agree why do we all sit and moan any other country in the world would have had an uprising by now :wallbash:i for one am sick as a cnut doin 70 plus hours a week still aint got a pot to piss in wtf is going on!! :doh:

We're in the same boat. Hubby does 70/80 hours a week, and we can barely keep our heads above water. The bloody state of this country !

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Labour should be strung up for causing this mess. How short are peoples memories?   Mass immigration, so pushing down wages or increasing unemployment. Hamstringing us with the European Hu

well was going to go back self employed well fuk that idea off.   the rich are getting richer and where getting poorer.

Labour were the worst for listening to fat cats. The Digital Economy Bill was written by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) and was presented to Peter Mandelson while he enjoyed an a

Yous guys who wanted Maggie back? You've got her. F**k the poor, look after the fatcats.

Labour were the worst for listening to fat cats. The Digital Economy Bill was written by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) and was presented to Peter Mandelson while he enjoyed an all expenses paid holiday at the Rothschilds villa in Corfu with David Geffen (American record producer on August 9th 2009. The Labour party said they had no interest in changing UK copyright law until this meeting took place. This is just one example of the corruption in our political system that gets ignored time and time again.

It was Labour that caused the collapse of the UK economy by selling all our gold for far less than it was worth and for borrowing heavily in time of prosperity instead of building a surplus for when the economy took a fall as it always has every 10-15 years historically. The Torys probably would have caused it too if they were in power. With the current political system it doesn't matter who you vote for they will do nothing to help you unless you happen to be a large company giving their party money.

It is impossible for an MP to do what his party wants and his constituents at the same time.

This is why I will always vote Independent.

• Like 1

Disgracefull, the shower of cnuts make horrendous profits. Filled my truck up last week £96 friggin quid, and that was before another rise this week that has put diesel here at £142.9 a litre, for 14 years i have had t0 travel over 70 miles a day to work and back, this was costing me almost 100 a week in diesel, pathetic, I don't give a fcuk if i look like a proper gimp but im getting a little scooter for mincing around on. The fact is we need to do something to show these robbin barstewards we feel strongly, slag em off all you like the the French would of fcuked up the transport system to be heard and be pro active. All wee do here is piss and moan, then produce the old stiff upper lip and go to the pump and fill up.....Fcuk em, i'll continue to use veggie oil with my diesel to top up and cut costs until some expense fiddlin cnut realises there culd be a tax increase of that too.

Fcukin robbin cnuts.....rant over

Spot on about the French mate like you say all we do is piss, moan and pay the robbing b*****ds what they ask!!

french are full of shit , they make big noise and hit the headlines but the goverment still do what they want , a few good things about france but people power aint one of them :tongue2: imo

"It was Labour that caused the collapse of the UK economy by selling all our gold for far less than it was worth and for borrowing heavily in time of prosperity instead of building a surplus for when the economy took a fall as it always has every 10-15 years historically."

Amazingly powerful the last Labour Government. They caused a world-wide recession, wrecked the economies of Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain, f**ked up the USA, caused the biggest ever fall in the Nikkei index - all by "selling gold".

Bah.

Ric

Edited by RicW

moan moan moan,typical of the hunting fraternity :censored: but have any of you actually done anything????

"Hunting FRATERNITY" .... surely that includes yourself , if not why are you on here .

yes i have,

i ride everywhere now saving about £60 a week so that is about £40 the government loose of me from taxes :thumbs:

moan moan moan,typical of the hunting fraternity :censored: but have any of you actually done anything????

"Hunting FRATERNITY" .... surely that includes yourself , if not why are you on here .

yes i have,

i ride everywhere now saving about £60 a week so that is about £40 the government loose of me from taxes :thumbs:

It's a good job you don't have two kids that need to go to a school that's seventeen miles away from where you live like I do then, ain't it??

I'd love to be in your position, mate. Maybe I'd best get a poney and trap :blink:

Yous guys who wanted Maggie back? You've got her. F**k the poor, look after the fatcats.

you have to laugh at people still bringing maggie in to this years after she left polotics,get a grip labour started all this shit thats happening now,what needs to be done from everyone is stop turning over and taking it and start organising roadblocks etc daily bring the country to a standstil then lets see what happens.im sick of struggling in my business ie landscape gardener i can barelt tax test and insure my vehicle for this season. :censored: :censored:

yes i have,

It's a good job you don't have two kids that need to go to a school that's seventeen miles away from where you live like I do then, ain't it??

I'd love to be in your position, mate. Maybe I'd best get a poney and trap :blink:

OH WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BEFORE THE GREAT MOTER CAR, :thumbs: WALK,

yes i have,

OH WHAT DID PEOPLE DO BEFORE THE GREAT MOTER CAR, :thumbs: WALK,

yes il walk to 1 of my grasscuts 30 miles away,then il walk 30 miles back before going on to my next job. :wallbash: :wallbash: