a top bloke

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks mate + everybody else glad me+Bryn could get your pup going.Your pup will be ok as he getts bit older, and few easy rabbits in the summer no prob Bryn is very good rabbit dog day+night, and

very nice of you bird,,"now everybodys heard about the bird nd bird is the word,",lol top marks

thanks mate, thats it mate we should all stick together Ray

bird is a top bloke :toast: had a few days out with him myself good to talk to when you can get a word in :laugh: :laugh: well done ray and see you soon mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

Photo0724.jpg

cheeky fecker :laugh: , you going to (shugborouh game fair) sunday, i will be there with Bryn+Tod if you go :thumbs:

thought you would like that :laugh: :laugh: hopefully going mate got a couple of jobs to do in the morning so see how they go first :thumbs: ill bell you later mate :thumbs:

bird is a top bloke :toast: had a few days out with him myself good to talk to when you can get a word in :laugh: :laugh: well done ray and see you soon mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

Photo0724.jpg

cheeky fecker :laugh: , you going to (shugborouh game fair) sunday, i will be there with Bryn+Tod if you go :thumbs:

thought you would like that :laugh: :laugh: hopefully going mate got a couple of jobs to do in the morning so see how they go first :thumbs: ill bell you later mate :thumbs:

ok, hoping to get there 11am,

Well done Ray and also to saxonmaster who is obviousley a lad with respect.Trouble is today most youngens dont know the meaning of the word and a lot of old uns wouldent even show them an old blackbirds nest never mind help them out with their dogs.

your a credit to this site bird !!!! some people to worried to ask on certain subjects in case they get slated for not knowing their stuff !!! a real shame ,we all learn from mistake's, well i hope ? anyway your a top geezer & we all learn from the best !!! ATB bully !