Here is a very cheap and simple one. Two beer bottle tops pushed together and glued and sealed with Araldite with a little hole drilled right through the middle . It works .

post-13773-0-45076600-1299530496_thumb.jpg

looks like a good 1, how did u get it to stick

think he tried glue

i meant, how could he get them to fit together, what beer caps

newcastle brown ale beer caps at a guess :doh:

Here is a very cheap and simple one. Two beer bottle tops pushed together and glued and sealed with Araldite with a little hole drilled right through the middle . It works .

think he tried glue

i meant, how could he get them to fit together, what 2 beer caps as using the same would be quite difficult to fit together

newcastle brown ale beer caps at a guess :doh: and you want to take lads on a hunting experiance and even charge them as well :D

using the same 2, i would of thought using common sence that the 2 caps wouldnt fit together properly, wjich is why i wanted to know the other cap

think he tried glue

i meant, how could he get them to fit together, what 2 beer caps as using the same would be quite difficult to fit together

newcastle brown ale beer caps at a guess :doh: and you want to take lads on a hunting experiance and even charge them as well :D

using the same 2, i would of thought using common sence that the 2 caps wouldnt fit together properly, wjich is why i wanted to know the other cap

Looks like ones been closed down a bit and the other opened out to fit,Ive got an unprimed 22-250 case with the squeeker out of a squeeky dog toy pushed in where the bullet head goes that i made when i first started out,it worked ok

Edited by Night Hunter

saw a post up on here someone said take the brass part of 2 empty shotgun shells, take the firing pins out, one of them needs a bit of d.i.y work to open it up a little so the other can be pushed inside. supposed to work, iv tried but couldn't open it up enough so the other would fit in. would be easier using a vice..

saw a post up on here someone said take the brass part of 2 empty shotgun shells, take the firing pins out, one of them needs a bit of d.i.y work to open it up a little so the other can be pushed inside. supposed to work, iv tried but couldn't open it up enough so the other would fit in. would be easier using a vice..

It'll end up similar in principal and function as the bottle-top squeaker I described .Probably a tad simpler as well as it probably does'nt reqire glue to seal it .

If you are having trouble fitting the caps together try crimping the "male" one with pointed pliers so that it will tap inside the other one. Alternatively get a ball ended hammer or even a rounded pebble and tap it into the mouth of the the "female" case to open it up a fraction. If it splits you might need to anneal the next one you try with a blow torch ,gas flame or just by leaving it in the bottom of a bonfire .Give it a go and let us know how you get on .