HI GUYS PLEASE READ THIS THIS GUY HAS RIPPED ME OFF FOR £30 OF POSTAL ORDERS AND A MK3 FINDER AND COLLAR ,HIS NAME IS BARKY AND LIVES IN BRISTOL , WAYLAND STABLES BS361SB THE DEAL WAS WE WERE TO DO A SWOP FOR A DAYSTATE HARRIER ,SWOP FINDER IAND I OFFERD TO PAY ALL POSTAGE THIS WAS 3 WEEKS AGO POLICE HAVE BEEN INFORMED POST OFFICE HAVE RECORDED DELIV AND POSTAL ORDERS HAVE BEEN CASHED PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS DODGY 24 YR OLD

HI GUYS PLEASE READ THIS THIS GUY HAS RIPPED ME OFF FOR £30 OF POSTAL ORDERS AND A MK3 FINDER AND COLLAR ,HIS NAME IS BARKY AND LIVES IN BRISTOL , WAYLAND STABLES BS361SB THE DEAL WAS WE WERE TO DO A SWOP FOR A DAYSTATE HARRIER ,SWOP FINDER IAND I OFFERD TO PAY ALL POSTAGE THIS WAS 3 WEEKS AGO POLICE HAVE BEEN INFORMED POST OFFICE HAVE RECORDED DELIV AND POSTAL ORDERS HAVE BEEN CASHED PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS DODGY 24 YR OLD

Been where you are mate not a nice feeling is it. I hope you can still get a result from it all. Atb Rob

this comes up all to often but what i cant get my head round is that you must have the lads address same as in all the other cases we constantly read about,dont care if its £30 or £300 get round there and give him some good news the more these people think they can get away with it the more it will go on,i find it hard to believe the front they have either but being the other end of the country seems to be their safety net thinking you would never bother to re-coup what is rightfully yours,in my eyes that would be their second mistake,first would be for them thinking they could pull a fast one,

this comes up all to often but what i cant get my head round is that you must have the lads address same as in all the other cases we constantly read about,dont care if its £30 or £300 get round there and give him some good news the more these people think they can get away with it the more it will go on,i find it hard to believe the front they have either but being the other end of the country seems to be their safety net thinking you would never bother to re-coup what is rightfully yours,in my eyes that would be their second mistake,first would be for them thinking they could pull a fast one :thumbs:

i am goin for a nice little chat as soon as leg repairs ? i am ex army ,ive dealt with little shits before

• Like 1

this comes up all to often but what i cant get my head round is that you must have the lads address same as in all the other cases we constantly read about,dont care if its £30 or £300 get round there and give him some good news the more these people think they can get away with it the more it will go on,i find it hard to believe the front they have either but being the other end of the country seems to be their safety net thinking you would never bother to re-coup what is rightfully yours,in my eyes that would be their second mistake,first would be for them thinking they could pull a fast one :thumbs:

i am goin for a nice little chat as soon as leg repairs ? i am ex army ,ive dealt with little shits before

same here pal and im not owed anything by anyone..........................well thats not strictly true as some c**t owes me a dog, but hey you know what i mean im sure you will sort it :thumbs:

thay should be ban off the site,, the site don,t need them or the people who deals with them

but at the end of the day, no forum rules have been broken, if any, its members that accept on sending postal orders or items by post, rather than follow the forums guidelines of only every using paypal to transfer money, and NOT MARKING IT AS A GIFT, as then any problems, your protected as a buyer/seller

people that go into a "deal" by any other means, are in fact, keeping the con merchants in buisness, either do face to face transactions, or paypal only, and all these failed "swaps" would cease

thay should be ban off the site,, the site don,t need them or the people who deals with them

but at the end of the day, no forum rules have been broken, if any, its members that accept on sending postal orders or items by post, rather than follow the forums guidelines of only every using paypal to transfer money, and NOT MARKING IT AS A GIFT, as then any problems, your protected as a buyer/seller

people that go into a "deal" by any other means, are in fact, keeping the con merchants in buisness, either do face to face transactions, or paypal only, and all these failed "swaps" would cease

BUT HE HAS BROKE LAW AND IF STILL A MEMBER COULD DO IT AGAINE!!

mate your chatting shit giving it the big guy come see me think im scared mate u sent me a shit locator saying it was for a terrier think you mean ferret dickhead!!! i didnt even cash the postal order you lying little prick and i posted all of it back up to you!! dont try slaggin me off when you knew i was short of cash and said i would post it back asap which you was fine with now your saying you havnt got it..... like i said well over 2weeks ago i posted it!!! end of. :feck:

• Like 1