Will pups sell?

Lads iv got a mate who has a top class fell bitch.4 years old hard worked.An excellent bitch who was dug yesterday after staying for 4 and a half hours.He was thinking of breeding from her when she breaks in the next few months.This bitch hunts above and below ground.Is there any point in breeding from her or is the market saturated as it is!!!

Lads iv got a mate who has a top class fell bitch.4 years old hard worked.An excellent bitch who was dug yesterday after staying for 4 and a half hours.He was thinking of breeding from her when she breaks in the next few months.This bitch hunts above and below ground.Is there any point in breeding from her or is the market saturated as it is!!!

people are selling shit thats never worked so `` why not `` at least its been to ground and sin summat more than what most a shit that gets sold an half a shit dealers flog on art of shit under there own names and if they are any good you waint have to advertise em will ya lol :thumbs:

His breeding to another hard fell antsa thats if he bothers to breed at all.This fella has no interest in breeding for selling but would like a pup or two coming on.Basically he is wondering is it worth the hassle i.e. listening to assholes in trainers talk about their bull x and not buy a pup and then been left with too many

His breeding to another hard fell antsa thats if he bothers to breed at all.This fella has no interest in breeding for selling but would like a pup or two coming on.Basically he is wondering is it worth the hassle i.e. listening to assholes in trainers talk about their bull x and not buy a pup and then been left with too many

dont use donedeal to sell them unless ye want to talk to every weirdo in ireland + the people who run it are antis..Ive a friend stuck with a whole litter he bred last may-its funny dirt sells a lot faster than well bred dogs for some reason(fools and their money...)

dont use donedeal to sell them unless ye want to talk to every weirdo in ireland + the people who run it are antis..Ive a friend stuck with a whole litter he bred last may-its funny dirt sells a lot faster than well bred dogs for some reason(fools and their money...)

dirt sells better cause they put a high price on it and then they sell it to anyone with the cash after spinning a load of bullshit.

and advertise on donedeal and gumtree and preloved

people are selling shit thats never worked so `` why not `` at least its been to ground and sin summat more than what most a shit that gets sold an half a shit dealers flog on art of shit under there own names and if they are any good you waint have to advertise em will ya lol :thumbs:

Heard this one the other day! Some lad has a dog that apparently a hell of a dog being talked about all over never heard of it myself, when asked what age and how many times it been to ground and dug he said 5 times and was guna breed from her at 2yrs old! For fucks sake the pup has seen more than 2x that and has just started! Some people think they have a world beater after a few digs!

On topic! Your decision mate!

dirt sells better cause they put a high price on it and then they sell it to anyone with the cash after spinning a load of bullshit.

and advertise on donedeal and gumtree and preloved

thers nowt rong with preloved sold all my pups on ther that i bred from my old fell bitch all gone to good working homes the owners keep intouch as well and the russell iv got not come off it and shes spot on stays till dug all the time and i also got my lurcher off ther as well thers some good dogs goin on preloved