LETS SEE WHAT YOUR SHOWING THIS YEAR

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK LADS N LASSES LETS SEE WHAT YOUR SHOWING THIS YEAR HERES MY LAKIE 14 MONTHS OLD

When it comes down to it the judge's can't tell what dog works or doesn't. They're trying to pick the dog that LOOKS best suited to work. That's why it's called a show. You SHOW your dog to the judge

Going to show my boy for the first time, just about to turn 3 next month. He is in better shape now, thats just him in the summer when hes not working.

Posted Images

Would like to see what under 23tts rough dogs will be shown in cumbria this year as there werent many last year. And with lowther being on was thinking more would attend more comp for my dog haha. Cant put a pic up as im on me fone. Any of yous going to lowther?

ok i agree but still alot o workers tho ,,, even a busher is a worker, border terriers however, loads never get worked ever,, saw a woman once 5 borders at show,, she must o been about 70 years old, yeah right can you see her walking the fields :whistling: but anyways suppose that would be a different topic GET YOUR PICS UP LADS N LASSES ATB T1

When it comes down to it the judge's can't tell what dog works or doesn't. They're trying to pick the dog that LOOKS best suited to work. That's why it's called a show. You SHOW your dog to the judge who LOOKS at it and gives his opinion.

If judges start trying to pick dogs that definately really work then they'll have to pick dogs owned by people they know and that's even worse in my humble opinion.

• Like 2