which insurance is best

This is an old chestnut. BASC has best cred I think when seeking ground to shoot over. I don't know if I'd do the same again - depends how flush I'm feeling. I always think NOBs has a pucker organisation, whereas one or two of the cheepies seem to be just insurance with little membership substance - does that matter? - you decide but I like the idea of getting advice from those who genuinely know stuff and maybe some other membership benefits as well. My firearms guy recommended BASC and I want him to think I listen to what he says, same goes for one of my shooting mentors.

Enjoy

Halam

Just to add to what Halam said, I have been a member of the BASC for years and this year actually had a few problems. It was worth it just to be able to speak to some legal experts and their advice was excellent. I know you have already made up your mind mate but for anyone else reading this what the others said is true. When you actually need advice or legal information it is best to be with one of the organisations that will be able to help you.

H