Ferreting

Hi guys I just new to site I liven Kilmarnock east Ayrshire I'm only thirteen but I have my own ferret and a jack russel would any body be kind a enough to give me a permission anywhere within a forty mile range thanks Ryan

The best thing for you mate is till get out and knock doors for permission,unless someone on the site lets you tag along in your area,40 mile range is alot for a 13 year old is dad gona help you out.

this is the third "newb" post (3 different user names) ive seen in the last 10 mins and they all talk about using a dog/dogs. its either a big coincidence or maybe its an anti looking for a few "unfortunate" quotes.....or maybe its just me being paranoid

Hopefully you are wrong bulldog but i must admit you have got a point :hmm:

this is the third "newb" post (3 different user names) ive seen in the last 10 mins and they all talk about using a dog/dogs. its either a big coincidence or maybe its an anti looking for a few "unfortunate" quotes.....or maybe its just me being paranoid

so whats your point?

its 100% legal to take rabbit with dogs.

Geez by the amount of people asking for permission on here its unreal, Some of you fellas might have to come to Australia lol, plenty of farmers out here that are more than happy to let people on to ferret ive got about 30,000 acres that im aloud to hunt on. More than enough to hunt on.

so whats your point?

its 100% legal to take rabbit with dogs.

i know but not everybody likes the fact it is legal and it doesnt take a lot to twist somebody's words/post to make it sound as brutal as the anti's think it is, therefore making us look bad and adding more people to the anti list.

but as i said, maybe im just paranoid (i hope i am)