years of good hare dogs being f****d by people puting silly bull blood not gonna be any real hare dogs in years 2 come

I keep terrier x lurchers and saluki x longdogs , I wouldnt x the 2 , they both do different jobs , my lurchers may keep with my saluki x for a minute maybe 2 on a good day but then its all over for them and the saluki x can go on for 4-5 mins and do it several times in a day , y would you want to x the 2 unless it was to put a little more wind into a bull or terrier x lurcher, certainly no help for bigland longdogs.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think they look good with them? !   do you mean think they look hard ?   if thats what your getting at you may want to re think having a big poster saying i do some kind of obscure martial arts ne

slag me off i dont care i will never by one see 2 many run. hard as nail but shit at running you mite as well by full pit do better job !

Coursing dogs being lost (or f****d as you so politely put it) because of adding bull blood to the mix, the coursing lads are not adding the blood or even using the off spring of such matings, they ar

bulls bring nothing to the modern day lurcher where anything that bites back is illegal,

so why????would anyone want bull breeds in there dogs,

Look at that silly dvd the wreckin krew,them bull things couldnrt even catch what they where bred for pre ban,Never mind bunnys and hares. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

so now where we have a tight monitor on what we do who the flip would want to walk around with a bull x

You show me any lurcher that nails every fox it runs on darklord! take it you never been out on the fox "pre ban" and if you have or had your telling me your dogs nailed every single one you run on? if so your a liar!. Its not just about catching stuff its watching the dogs work n run.seen the dvd your on about and yeah they miss afew but there are also some good runs on there too.

what a pointless thread this is i think its them fu(+ing coursin lot fu(*ing bull xs up adding there shity coursin blood to the bull x how about that u lil whinein f*(ka grow up eh dont buy a dog if its not what u want but i got a bull grey saluki grey that would smash hares during day on big land pre ban of course but she got other uses aswell not every coursin dog has got bull blood in them but like has been said its horses for courses and bull grey saluki grey make a very good dog imo better than the saluki grey or bull grey for what i want

• Like 1

bulls bring nothing to the modern day lurcher where anything that bites back is illegal,

Look at that silly dvd the wreckin krew,them bull things couldnrt even catch what they where bred for pre ban,Never mind bunnys and hares. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

so now where we have a tight monitor on what we do who the flip would want to walk around with a bull x

You show me any lurcher that nails every fox it runs on darklord! take it you never been out on the fox "pre ban" and if you have or had your telling me your dogs nailed every single one you run on? if so your a liar!. Its not just about catching stuff its watching the dogs work n run.seen the dvd your on about and yeah they miss afew but there are also some good runs on there too.

WHO SAYS MY DOGS NAIL FOX PRE BAN EVERYTIME BUT NO BULL CAN NAIL EM EVERYTIME LOOK AT THE WRECKIN KREW DVD ITS EQUIVELENT IN SIZE OF A WHIPPET PAIRED UP ON A RATS AS THEM BIG USELESS THINGS PAIRED UP ON FOX AND HOW MANY RUNS WHERE THEM DOGS ANY GOOD FOR??????

WOULD THEY DO A FEW HARES THAT NIGHT A DOZEN OR SO RABBITS NO WAY, :tongue2:

BUT 1 THING TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND THINGS THAT BITE OR ILLEGAL TO PERSUE SO BULL XS SHOULD BE A BIG THING OF THE PAST

• Like 3

WHO SAYS MY DOGS NAIL FOX PRE BAN EVERYTIME BUT NO BULL CAN NAIL EM EVERYTIME LOOK AT THE WRECKIN KREW DVD ITS EQUIVELENT IN SIZE OF A WHIPPET PAIRED UP ON A RATS AS THEM BIG USELESS THINGS PAIRED UP ON FOX AND HOW MANY RUNS WHERE THEM DOGS ANY GOOD FOR??????

WOULD THEY DO A FEW HARES THAT NIGHT A DOZEN OR SO RABBITS NO WAY, :tongue2:

BUT 1 THING TIMES HAVE CHANGED AND THINGS THAT BITE OR ILLEGAL TO PERSUE SO BULL XS SHOULD BE A BIG THING OF THE PAST

Legislation may no longer allow foxes to be run here but its not the same everywhere, but don't judge all bull crosses from one dvd. I've owned bull crosses that were brilliant rabbiting dogs on the lamp retrieving live to hand, i also like the do or die attitude that many bulls possess, the desire to put every effort into pulling the rabbit that has gone into a hedge. Most of all i like the temperament that most possess. Pre ban not everyone wanted to run hares, i never did, its dogs for jobs and one mans poison and all that, hare coursing is also illegal in many countries so should people stop putting saluki blood into lurcher lines or allow then to die out, of course not.....

but a saluki brings,stamina what no other dog brings and also doesnt drop a load of speed,

in the modern day lurcher for modern day hard core lurcher work what does a bull bring to the lurcher, that a wheaton bedlington or even collie doesnt bring,?????

But if rabbits are your only legal quarry surely a collie/grey will give you enough stamina and speed...As i said its all down to personel preference, i personally think a bull lurcher, in the majority are calmer than wheaten or collie crosses. In my opinion far too many people assume bull lurchers are only capable of being point and slip merchants, i have owned and know many that are good ferreting dogs, lampers and more than capable of using their nose....

but a saluki brings,stamina what no other dog brings and also doesnt drop a load of speed,

in the modern day lurcher for modern day hard core lurcher work what does a bull bring to the lurcher, that a wheaton bedlington or even collie doesnt bring,?????

lol bulls are just better, thats why theres so many of them. and bull gives 110% efford in what ever there doing

f**k you dark lord,I love bullx and will always have one,what if the bans lifted?bullx can do anything the other x can,they look better too,be honest you know bullx the finest looking dog out there, you say wat does it bring wat the others don't,well wat do the others bring a bullx cant?

f**k you dark lord,I love bullx and will always have one,what if the bans lifted?bullx can do anything the other x can,they look better too,be honest you know bullx the finest looking dog out there, you say wat does it bring wat the others don't,well wat do the others bring a bullx cant?

good reply except the loss of manners :thumbdown: suppose you have a point but never seen a bull x on the fens,

and even never seen a good half cross on the rabbits,

but seen many a saluki x take fox and seen many a collie x draw old fox pre ban so theres your answer mate

and both can take rabbit and hare pre ban with ease :thumbs:

Edited by darklord