show us your off roaders

bit bored today and ive noticed that a few people are into 4x4ing so put some pics up of your off roaders and what you use them for (green laneing, comps, winch challenge, excreta ) also what you have done to them. the more pics the better. NOT YOUR DOGGING BUS PROPER OFF ROADERS :thumbs:

Edited by hullhunter
  • Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bit bored today and ive noticed that a few people are into 4x4ing so put some pics up of your off roaders and what you use them for (green laneing, comps, winch challenge, excreta ) also what you have

Brilliant, and from what my dealer has said...good ones are rarer than hens teeth now, people trading in their old ones cannot find any other vehicle to compare now, they are either huge with big back

Here's a proper offroader. Currently getting a 200tdi lump put In and will be recieving a lift kit when she returns..     Butch.

Posted Images

My old battleaxe...named 'Dame Bling' :toast: Would not swop this for any other, never let me down in any situation :thumbs:

4X41.jpg

This was 'He who must be obeyed's' ...i hated it, was not upset in the slightest when it blew up :icon_redface: I like a 4X4 to feel like a 4X4 when driving, this one, to me, felt like driving a car.

4X42.jpg

The dog's 4X4 :D

4X4.jpg

Oops :icon_redface: Sorry Hully, just read your post again...got it wrong..again :laugh: Dont do any comps or challenges, cars are too valuable to me on the farm to risk them doing that kind of stuff :thumbs:

Mind you i would LOVE to try :D

thats ok moll

what are them troopers like ive heard they are good but like a drink?

hes my old sj and me mates sporttrax, got rid of the sj a few months back just before all the snow! biggest regret ever! she was a great motor!

some nice moters you got there them sjs go any were :thumbs:

what are the sport traks like i know the fortraks are good of road.

Oops :icon_redface: Sorry Hully, just read your post again...got it wrong..again :laugh: Dont do any comps or challenges, cars are too valuable to me on the farm to risk them doing that kind of stuff :thumbs:

Mind you i would LOVE to try :D

thats ok moll

what are them troopers like ive heard they are good but like a drink?

Brilliant, and from what my dealer has said...good ones are rarer than hens teeth now, people trading in their old ones cannot find any other vehicle to compare now, they are either huge with big back cabs or too posh.

Terrible on the juice, you literally cannot pass a garage without filling up.....don't every rose have at least one thorn ;)

Jeremy likes them, that's good enough for me :D:yes:

• Like 1

hes my old sj and me mates sporttrax, got rid of the sj a few months back just before all the snow! biggest regret ever! she was a great motor!

jeep8.jpg

jeep4.jpg

jeep5.jpg

jeep6.jpg

jeep10.jpg

that picture in the water is that in the country park,nice moter what you useing now

aye that was in the cuntry park mate just a daft pic like, i got rid coz it only had two bucket seats and i have two kids so needed back seats, and i wasnt great for useing as a daily motor was scary on the road! but no questions asked unreal offroad, had i down the river at fatfield and allsorts haha, i now drive a mk4 polo ahh hahaha just orderd some coilovers so its going to be lowered 120mm, slammed!