Made airgun help site

hello i have made a airgun help site a while ago but its not really getting many hits, can you guys let me know what you think of it/ how i can improve it?

i would appreciate it.

http://airgun-help.webs.com/

atb

ian

Hi Ian.

Congrats on the site looks good.

Personal oppinion, the text could be bigger :icon_eek:

On the Zeroing a new rifle, might be good to advise cleaning the barrel buy pulling it through, before any leading in takes place.

Most manufacturers coat the inside of the barrels with oil to prevent corosion in storage.

Not nit picking mate, just trying to help :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

thankyou to everyone so far, UPDATE: iv made the text larger now, if it ok like it is now or do you think it could be bigger? i will get some pictures of zeroing next time i go out with the gun. I have also mentioned about removing factory oil now. any more things it could include?

atb

ian

Nice site which Ill be viewing,there are alot of people middle aged like me returning to air rifles still having a yearning for guns from 60s 70s perhaps there is a topic.

only just saw this, what do you mean perhaps there is a topic?

atb

ian

hello i have made a airgun help site a while ago but its not really getting many hits, can you guys let me know what you think of it/ how i can improve it?

i would appreciate it.

http://airgun-help.webs.com/

atb

ian

[/qH

Hi Ian,had a look at your site,firstly well done on getting it online,secondly you may need some more categories,

thirdly gets as many links to other airgun/shooting sites as you can as it could well backtrack traffic to yours,

all the best with it,

Higgins.