how come it wasnt sorted out for my mate who phoned u .. he wanted to see the dog run and u text him back sayin u cant get hold of the bloke who owns it but 5 mins before he said u told him he was in jail ... if u can get the dog n let anyone see him run u will sell it my mate will have the dog aslong it does what u told him it does on the fone call all the best

Basicly mate i aint got the dog here i aint the whos showing the dog run if i did have it here id show him it run mate. I lost your mates number thats why i aint been able to contact himk if he wants too see the dog run il sort it

id take me chance on a oner mate only question is how much saluki bull etc is in it,? an if it were leagle,is it fast anh racey enough to pull deer an hare all nigh? just lost my dog an theres big boots to fill

The dog is basicly bull greyhound over a saluki greyhound the dog would be fast enough to pull deer if it was legal mate :thumbs:

Its well worth the 100 thats all im saying lads ive known people pay alot more for dogs that honestly i would,nt of give the time of day for phone me if your intersested and il soert it for yah :thumbs:

Will you show the dog run?

steve

I can sort sumthin out mate if some 1 wants to see it run

have u still got the dog i wil have him meet me harf way i dont want trial or see run 4 that money i,ll take chance let me no mate s.a.p