Ive got a saluki bull greyhound dog forsale its taken all legal quarry on the lamp its about 3 years old i want 100 pound im in westmids area phone07598790105 :thumbs:

hi, have you some pics please

post-25667-0-24847400-1297881400_thumb.jpg

you shouldnt have it long if its a genuine good worker any trial with it .. i no its cheap enough but you might have a few more interested then bud

[/quo

nice dog pal this dog as been up before ant it i remember seeing him all the best any way mate cant crumble and that price :thumbs:

Ive got a saluki bull greyhound dog forsale its taken all legal quarry on the lamp its about 3 years old i want 100 pound im in westmids area phone07598790105 :thumbs:

been out with this dog alot and hes we,ll worth 100 pound, woundnt get a decent pup for that money! if i had the room id take him on myself. :thumbs:

how come it wasnt sorted out for my mate who phoned u .. he wanted to see the dog run and u text him back sayin u cant get hold of the bloke who owns it but 5 mins before he said u told him he was in jail ... if u can get the dog n let anyone see him run u will sell it my mate will have the dog aslong it does what u told him it does on the fone call all the best

Amazing what some people expect for a hundred quid, At a hundred quid ya take a punt don't ya if the dog was 250- plus I could understand but a one,a saw this dog run as a young dog got him started on the Ginger fellas with my bull cross