£10,000

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10,000 id take his arm off

tell him to sell it and buy a computer ,then he can come on and talk shite for himself.

ground frozen for most of december, thawed for only 2/3 days, don`t think hares were at there best till after christmas

£1000 for a lining get real who on this site would pay £1000 for a lining ? a dog has to be well known for a start who knows it ? if you put it to a good bitch you are not guaranteed to get any good pups, £10,000 for it, how old is it?, if it is in Ireland how many people are prepared to travel there for a lining not many i bet, most cant be arsed traveling 100 mile, also how many dog men in Ireland would run for £1000 ?

if you have bitch and your get her lined all your mates looking a pup out your bitch your not going pay £1000 you pay it between you few my mates did it and all got pup each even if it works out £250 each that cheap for coursing pup, and there is a lot people over here would run for £1000.

And if your getting a service and chance off a cracking coursing pup you would travel if your into your dogs. l would and lots my mates would travel England if was the right dog they where looking for 2 line there bitch

£1000 for a lining get real who on this site would pay £1000 for a lining ? a dog has to be well known for a start who knows it ? if you put it to a good bitch you are not guaranteed to get any good pups, £10,000 for it, how old is it?, if it is in Ireland how many people are prepared to travel there for a lining not many i bet, most cant be arsed traveling 100 mile, also how many dog men in Ireland would run for £1000 ?

if you have bitch and your get her lined all your mates looking a pup out your bitch your not going pay £1000 you pay it between you few my mates did it and all got pup each even if it works out £250 each that cheap for coursing pup, and there is a lot people over here would run for £1000.

And if your getting a service and chance off a cracking coursing pup you would travel if your into your dogs. l would and lots my mates would travel England if was the right dog they where looking for 2 line there bitch

you and a few of your mates might travel i would i did ( 900 mile round trip ) i am talking about English traveling to Ireland not many have a look at dogs for sale and see how many have said its to far, put a pole up on here and see how many would pay a £1000 for a lining,

you and a few of your mates might travel i would i did ( 900 mile round trip ) i am talking about English traveling to Ireland not many have a look at dogs for sale and see how many have said its to far, put a pole up on here and see how many would pay a £1000 for a lining,

All depends on the dog and how good it is before you know what you can charge for stud fee £1000 was just and example off the money you can charge for fee.

remember this are coursing dogs and some have changed hand for more then £10,000 :thumbs:

All depends on the dog and how good it is before you know what you can charge for stud fee £1000 was just and example off the money you can charge for fee.

remember this are coursing dogs and some have changed hand for more then £10,000 :thumbs:

i always thought coursing was a working mans sport, how many working class men have paid £10,000 for a dog ?

• Like 1

friend of mine has been offerd £10,000 for a dog by guys over in england and hes not sure he whats to sell, his dog won a few good competitions here in northern ireland and he heads over to england and the dog runs very well over there,hes just back today and told me that it killed 11 out of 12 big ears over 3 days then he got offerd £6000 first then another fella said he would give him £7000 then it went to £8000 and the final offer was £10,000 the dog goes by the name "lucas" for anybody who knows of the dog!! what yous think about this and would you sell or keep the dog? i dont want to give to much info about the dog as its not mine!! (tommy.c) :thumbs:

As the dogs not yours I don't really think you should've given out any info imo..........dosen't take a genius to find out who people are :no: you've just told a internet forum with thousands of members that your mate as a dog worth £10,000 how many people have you told down the pub etc?Then they've told somebody else who's told somebody else and so on.

If one of these people is a "wrong un" then I hope your mate as his dogs well secured 24/7 as £10,000 is a lot of money to some scally looking for a earner.YEH big man ive been down the pup blabbin it out to evryone! and for given to much info about the dog are you compleatly think in the head or are you just another one of these people who love to TRY and ruin other peoples posts? if anyone has worked out who owns the dog from belfast should know the guy is as straight as they come and not a bullshiter!!!

If you were my mate telling the world how good my dog was and how much i'd been offered for it i'd be far from being happy about it and does he know about this thread? :hmm: ,i know the irish are thought of as being thick but mate don't try to prove it true :doh: .

Well said tommyc :whistling: just read 4 pages of this and you have nt said who your mate is? All I can gather is your not saying where he is from in Ireland? Then you go blurt out if anyone knows this mate from Belfast he's as straight as they come :whistling: WOW now that narrows it down A LOT :thumbdown: I bet your mates over the moon with you :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

i always thought coursing was a working mans sport, how many working class men have paid £10,000 for a dog ?

you just talking shit now just because you wont pay £10,000 for top dog or £1000 for service does not mean there is no one out there that would because them have and has l have said ready some dogs have went for more.