Quick question!

Now then lads, just a quick one. I had a nice little win on the footy at the weekend so I am in the Market for a new scope to go on my ultra tac. My budget is £250 but would prefer not to blow the full lot. Quite interested in the mtc viper, mamba and mamba lite. Just looking for some pros and cons of each and your experiences good or bad with any of the mentioned scopes. Or then again should I be looking at something completely different??? It's a bloody minefield of scopes out there!! I'll be mainly using it for hunting and targets. Cheers in advance lads.

Atb

Adam

hello adam.. simmons white tail classic matey, awesome scope.. im a bit bias but its the only good scope i have tried. and you will get pleanty of change from £250. like you said though its a mine field and there will be hundreds of equal or better scopes about. few lads on here use them mtc viper's they will advise you. ATB mate :thumbs:

Now then lads, just a quick one. I had a nice little win on the footy at the weekend so I am in the Market for a new scope to go on my ultra tac. My budget is £250 but would prefer not to blow the full lot. Quite interested in the mtc viper, mamba and mamba lite. Just looking for some pros and cons of each and your experiences good or bad with any of the mentioned scopes. Or then again should I be looking at something completely different??? It's a bloody minefield of scopes out there!! I'll be mainly using it for hunting and targets. Cheers in advance lads.

Atb

Adam

Hi Adam.

Could be your lucky day mate.

I have a MTC Viper 4-16x50 still for sale at £170 posted.( 5 Months old very little use )

Not long sold one to Danny-R10 on here, Im sure he will vouch for the quality.

The only reason I am selling them is I have a lazy left eye ( Scope eye )and it struggles with the ret after a while.

Here if you want it mate :thumbs: .

ATB.

Bill.

I can certainly vouch for Bill's MTC Viper. A great scope and a real genuine bargain at that price :thumbs:

Were it not for the eye trouble, I very much doubt you'd be selling your vipers. Eh, Bill?!

Simon

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the kind comments mate :thumbs:

No I certainly wouldnt, they are very nice scopes, good glass, and very clear.

Just a strain on my old mince pies :laugh:

ATB.

Bill.

really mate youre better off looking through a few first cause what might work for one person might not work for you.what are you going to be using it for? hunting ,hft ,differant scopes do differant things mate .just dont get one with all the bells and whistles on ,if you dont really need to.youre better spending it on the quality of the glass pal/ in my opinion something like a bushnell ,a good plain scope with fantastic clarity ,good luck on your choice

Hi lads, as Bill has said I've gone with the Viper! Leaving me with a few quid for a new bag and a chrono if I can find somewhere that stocks the mk4 they're like rocking horse poo! I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank Bill, he's a top bloke and did not hesitate to answer any questions, cheers Bill :thumbs: ah well canny wait to get my hands on it and have a good plinking session to get zeroed!

ATB

Adam :thumbs: