lampers in kent

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doing their job? Ha Ha Ha. f*****g idiot.

big zook=wildlife officer

Big Zook- What are you playing at? Stopping lampers = doing there job?   With lads like you in the game the antis can put there feet up and watch.   Gaz

fcuking goodjob get a grip :wallbash: they should be out catching crinimals :censored:

IF you are poaching :doh: .Then you ARE a criminal and should be delt with accordingly :icon_eek: .However if ,you are lamping rabbits with the land owners permission :bye: then ENJOY your legitimate and legal fieldsport.

even if people are ,they not burgling ,selling drugs,twocing,kiddfiddling,you and your pig friends might think its criminal but all the others are more justifing crimes ,so they should be trying 2 get the propper crime rate down rather then waisting money on people catching rabbits,and yes i have got permision

dont even waSte your time with these bunny hugging c**ts sooner or latter you twats will get whats cumming to you i have worked all my life and im treated worse than a pedo no wonder this country is f****d up.

KEEP HUNTING FCUK THE BAN

DO you mean KEEP POACHING FCUK THE BAN?If you are caught poaching,you are not treated wose than a pedo :icon_eek: .You have commited a criminal offence and should be punished as such.Now if people refrained from poaching :icon_redface:

then we could have more resources to catch the CRIMINALS that commit other crimes in our communities.

one for all and all for one a,f**k me thought we all supposed to stick together you wanker..

zook you sound a proper do good a i bet your one of them men take reg of cars what looks a bit odd near fields :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

fcuking goodjob get a grip :wallbash: they should be out catching crinimals :censored:

IF you are poaching :doh: .Then you ARE a criminal and should be delt with accordingly :icon_eek: .However if ,you are lamping rabbits with the land owners permission :bye: then ENJOY your legitimate and legal fieldsport.

even if people are ,they not burgling ,selling drugs,twocing,kiddfiddling,you and your pig friends might think its criminal but all the others are more justifing crimes ,so they should be trying 2 get the propper crime rate down rather then waisting money on people catching rabbits,and yes i have got permision

dont even waSte your time with these bunny hugging c**ts sooner or latter you twats will get whats cumming to you i have worked all my life and im treated worse than a pedo no wonder this country is f****d up.

DO you mean KEEP POACHING FCUK THE BAN?If you are caught poaching,you are not treated wose than a pedo :icon_eek: .You have commited a criminal offence and should be punished as such.Now if people refrained from poaching :icon_redface:

then we could have more resources to catch the CRIMINALS that commit other crimes in our communities.

one for all and all for one a,f**k me thought we all supposed to stick together you wanker..

zook you sound a write do good a i bet your one of them lads who takes the reg of motors that look a bit odd near fields :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Red Collar, you seem like the type to sit on here arguing. I aren't.

I just don't believe police would confiscate a vehicle, dogs, equipment etc due to finding ONE RABBIT!? They wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Gareth Gates.

Gareth I seemed like the type who lies before haha the lannys crushed mate equipments gone :blink: believe.

cant crush your car unless your convicted of an offence mate

Read it back kid,they was nicked,convicted watever ye want to call it,they wer in lpool been to Wales no written permo on them, one rabbit, dogs and ferrets n nets, there ye go mate.you have to have ye written permission on you or ye f****d, no good saying ye have been on permission ye have to prove it there n then or your nicked.not my fault though haha just the way it is now.and don't forget once you show your permission paper the wildlife police will be round to check for illegal activities.I know a few farmers who have had knocks asking exactly wat wer doing on his land then checking setts out for signs of digs and shit,we hunt Wales a bit, so coming from lpool police want to know everything about us.be careful that's all I'm saying try get some permission it does help :thumbs:

not enough permission for everyone twat, love to catch you up the back lanes, push you straight through a hedge. kents the garden of england, and im english so its my garden, i hunt where i like, so if youd rather come chase me about than be beside your boyfriend snug as a bug, bring it on. aint been caught yet, i know the land better than the farmers and the police, had roadblocks everything, difference is i can walk and drive with no lights ha ha, how dya catch someone ya cant see ya twat.actually im going out now, c ya :bye:

I live in Kent and Lamp fairly regular, i have no problems as i just inform the land owners via text, then call the police and tell them when and where i'm lamping and what vehicle i'll be in, i get a reference number, and all they want in return is a phone call to let them know when i'm done. No problems and everyone knows whats what. Simples :thumbs: The police don't get a choice about what they attend, they're told by the government, so lets not all be paranoid that the old bill are out to get us.

Ps, i'm not a police officer, MP, Wild life officer or RSPCA representative, just a countryman who enjoys his sport, and is lucky enough to have secured plenty of permission.

Good luck to those who are still trying. It's worth the effort in the end. :thumbs:

What a sensible reply. Thanks :yes:

not enough permission for everyone twat, love to catch you up the back lanes, push you straight through a hedge. kents the garden of england, and im english so its my garden, i hunt where i like, so if youd rather come chase me about than be beside your boyfriend snug as a bug, bring it on. aint been caught yet, i know the land better than the farmers and the police, had roadblocks everything, difference is i can walk and drive with no lights ha ha, how dya catch someone ya cant see ya twat.actually im going out now, c ya :bye:

same here chief :boogie: we have more little runs than a shit house rat :yes::yahoo:

I live in Kent and Lamp fairly regular, i have no problems as i just inform the land owners via text, then call the police and tell them when and where i'm lamping and what vehicle i'll be in, i get a reference number, and all they want in return is a phone call to let them know when i'm done. No problems and everyone knows whats what. Simples :thumbs: The police don't get a choice about what they attend, they're told by the government, so lets not all be paranoid that the old bill are out to get us.

Ps, i'm not a police officer, MP, Wild life officer or RSPCA representative, just a countryman who enjoys his sport, and is lucky enough to have secured plenty of permission.

Good luck to those who are still trying. It's worth the effort in the end. :thumbs:

good for you, any advice how to get permission, i tried for 10 years, only thing i learnt is that most farmers are greeedy cxxxts, even call them sir, for them to grin and say f off.

good for you, any advice how to get permission, i tried for 10 years, only thing i learnt is that most farmers are greeedy cxxxts, even call them sir, for them to grin and say f off.

Just keep knocking mate, can you imagine how hard it is for us? Most times we knock on farms police turn up anyway haha even been accused of attempted burglary haha. when we do get permo though the farmers,gamekeepers love us an we love them, keen as f**k us.those that hate us we hate them haha :thumbs:

Get to know your market, in other words, find out who owns what and who knows who, and when you do ask them, it's good to remember that first impressions count, ideally don't turn up looking rough as fcuk, a local farmer who's door i knocked on some 7years ago, asked me there and then if ii could start with clearing some annoying rabbits from under his summer house in his back garden :blink: so i popped home and got my kit, and haven't looked back, i was out with that farmer today and got a good catch, each time he lets me know where he's having a problem i make sure i respond quickly and that keeps him happy. Try stables too, they appreciate someone helping out due to the risk of horses going through the ground and damaging their legs. it's all about finding the people that really need the rabbits gone, easier said than done i know, but once you get one the rest come easy. Good luck.

so you do think policing potchers is as important than policing pedos, drug dealers ect? (i suppose it keeps crime figures down and gives you easer convictions and looks good in the media)

Edited by buster 8789

This thread has been a real eye opener.

There are more bell ends on here than I first thought.

Hunting lads stick together? Like feck they do.

It's fairly apparent who likes to get out and do a bit and who is an absolute waste of space.

I am just a normal guy who goes out with lurchers on permission for a few bunnies. I know of lads outside the area who poach, and they respect the land. You don't know they have been there.

Poach land to death? no. Thieves? No. They do the same as me. You just don't know they have been there.

Lads who are saying ring police before and after lamping? This is just putting a divide between you lads and poachers. And makes lads like me who work Permission look like a poacher for not ringing fuzz and explaining my every move?

Gaz

wouldnt dream of phoning police to tell them im going out why educate the eejits ,dont even cary my writen permision ,if they approach told to go , take there numbers and phone inspector ,harrased when doing legitimate game harvestin ,pestcontrol , and as for poaching if they are not bred or let go well who reasly has the [bANNED TEXT] to own them no one ,nothing against getting your dinner legal or bend the rules ,to get a good dog up to a standard youll always have to leave your land at times ,poaching has aklwayys ben in scotland and will always be wether fish game etc part of life for some

This makes me laugh if you run ground with no permission best of keeping the f**k quiet and the last thing I should think you would do is come on here and argue the toss with some prick who is clearly out for a rise and just collecting addresses to raid.

• Like 2