lurcher pups for sale

hi all posting this for my granda as he has not got internet theres two pups left for sale out of 5 there 3/4 greyhound 1/4 bedlington they are wormed and dewclawed both blue 1 bitch rough 1 dog smooth we kept 2 bitch's back for ourselves bred to replace the mother who is now 11 and retired both parents good workers and can be seen if vewing pups first pic is dog second is bitch asking £150 for quick sale phone 07719180965 in scotland near glasgow airport there 8 weeks old on sunday dog.jpgbitch.jpg atb lurcher2020

wish i was closer would of snapped 1 of them up smart pups atb popps :thumbs:

i wish u wosnt that long away from me mate i wud have one of u they well nice pups just [bANNED TEXT] im lookin for but im all the way down derby pal . good luck getin rid . i think they make good all round dog i bin workin beddx for sum time now they do the job

i wish u wosnt that long away from me mate i wud have one of u they well nice pups just [bANNED TEXT] im lookin for but im all the way down derby pal . good luck getin rid . i think they make good all round dog i bin workin beddx for sum time now they do the job

yes mate they will be good all rounders the lines been bred for 25 years good working stock

i keep lookin at your pups mate and want one so wud u meet me half way if i give u the money to bring one pal it just bit to far away for me to drive all that way mate

yes mate they will be good all rounders the lines been bred for 25 years good working stock

i keep lookin at your pups mate and want one so wud u meet me half way if i give u the money to bring one pal it just bit to far away for me to drive all that way mate

me too very nice dogs very tempted my self

i couldnt sy mate youd have to phone the number as there my grandads pups my avatar is full brother from last year thats the kind of stamp you can expect from these pups p.s where are you ?

im all way in derbyshire [bANNED TEXT] along way from u . i mite see how much it cost to cum on train to u [bANNED TEXT] :wallbash:

i couldnt sy mate youd have to phone the number as there my grandads pups my avatar is full brother from last year thats the kind of stamp you can expect from these pups p.s where are you ?

im all way in derbyshire [bANNED TEXT] along way from u . i mite see how much it cost to cum on train to u [bANNED TEXT] :wallbash:

Get it couriered if you want it!

Get it couriered if you want it!

i wud but dont no how to go about it so cud u help or get me a number to get it courierd mate