irish hares are strong.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are protected. one of the best things about being irish is that garadas dont even give a fuc k if somethings illegal, as long as your not being a cun t.

AISLING3 , is an evil twisted f****r whos bent hell on casuing trouble take my advice ignore him hes a twit

the hares are run through the coarse before they're run with greyhounds so they're not run on complete unfamiliar ground. theres no prize money in coarsin so you cant just say there in it for the mon

Guest thebigdog

i might be wrong but i thought irish hares where protected ?

they are protected.

one of the best things about being irish is that garadas dont even give a fuc k if somethings illegal, as long as your not being a cun t.

• Like 4

to be honest the irish hare aint no better than a brown hare , ive ran both with my dog and he as caught both and he aint a hare dog ... if you fancy running one articgun get your self over and run some i got plenty permission with them on ...

had a couple of lads over from uk coursing this week near me in west meath here in ireland.

their dogs found it hard to get a kill, my whippet and hound with some saluki in her killed 4.

they said irish hares were very strong and harder to get then their hares over their in the uk.

brown hares they said.

irish hares run very strong on their own land, id say not many get close to them.

many you english lads run any here?

RUNNING AT THEIR BEST,THE IRISH AND ENGLISH BROWN HARE TAKE SOME STOPPING.IF YOUR BITCH

KILLED FOUR SINGLE HANDED, AND GIVEN FAIR LAW, YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD ANIMAL!! IF YOUR DOG

IS RUNNING ON SEEDED LAND (IE WINTER BARLEY) ITS HARDER AGAIN! :whistling:

cheers. my bitch killed them on her own. the best bitch i have had. took a while to get her as a pup.

put a lot of time into her and it payed off, but the breeding was their too.

iriah hares are hardy not many can catch them this time of year, they got strong early this year after that snow.

I FIND THAT IRISH HARES ARE AT THEIR BEST FROM DECEMBER TO FEBUARY, PROVIDING IN

FEBUARY IT ISNT TO MILD.FAIR PLAY TO YOU, SHE SOUNDS A VERY DECENT BITCH! :thumbs:

You should try them in the big fields up here mate. Can give the best dogs a hard run.

I can`t ever remember seeing hares that were easy to catch, but we`ve had a coupla boys visit and there dogs never had the stamina for the big fields we have through here. :thumbs:

g

What are the laws on dogs with deer in Ireland?

Cheers

banned, few lurcher lads pay any heed to it though.

Cheers. However you can still run the hares legally?

nope! but as above.... few pay any heed round here :whistling:

my area is swarming with hare as well ;)

g

What are the laws on dogs with deer in Ireland?

Cheers

banned, few lurcher lads pay any heed to it though.

Cheers. However you can still run the hares legally?

nope! but as above.... few pay any heed round here :whistling:

my area is swarming with hare as well ;)

I see.

In southern ireland it's legal though, no?