rip poppy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i agree. i remember when i was only starting off. the older lads had a terrier that was down deep in a railway bank for a few days with the old deben knocker box. batterys had died in the collar. they

SOME PEOPLE ON HERE ARE THAT FAR UP THEIR OWN ARSE THEY FORGET SOME KIDS DONT KNOW give the kid credit theres scum out there that leave terriers to ground and worse this kid come and asked for hel

So true Hannah

Even the support of lads who couldn't physically help me out just reassured me that she would be ok and then giving me advice on what to do.

Thanks to every one who replied and helped and offered to come help digher out.

Some really sound people on here

Atb

Sg

The FMWTC no longer have a rep in ireland so how about it lads..

These things happen and often so why not start getting your land covered??

Remember,its still ONLY a tenner to join so bare this story in mind :big_boss:

Peoples from Berks,wilts,hamps or oxon wanting to join can do so via me :yes:

And for the tenner subs each year will cover the costs should you require assistance :victory:

Be good to have someone come over to an Irish show - no doubt in person lots of folk would immediately join up :good:

Well done mate.....Chuffed for you that she's home safe and sound.

Just like FTB Whilst I was out digging today we spoke about your situation and was all hoping for you mate.

As has been said,Dont worry about the knockers mate you did the wright thing by asking for help and I'm sure its a mistake you wont be making again so happy days.

Some of us were lucky enough to be taught the trade by true terriermen,some people just have to learn things the hard way.

Then of course you have the chosen few that were born knowing every thing there is to know about the job and have never made a mistake in the lifes :whistling:.

ATB

What would be nice now is if someone on here could take you out a few times and teach you the trade. :thumbs:

Hi Hannah

Dublin Dezzy off here has offered me the chance to tag along on a dig in the next two weeks or so.

True gent he is and im looking forward to going on my first proper dig soon enough

atb

sg

150 euro i have a lrt box and collar... :thumbs:

So you`re quite happy to call the lad a feckin lier then you try and sell him a locator set!! jeez,, you`ve got some front boy!! :thumbdown:

Good that you got your dog back SG ,happy for you but like the rest say, If it`s likely to go to earth, you need to think about how to get it back :thumbs:

ATB

So true Hannah

Even the support of lads who couldn't physically help me out just reassured me that she would be ok and then giving me advice on what to do.

Atb

Sg

now shes been to ground she may be keen to go agen get yourself a locator and get her colllered up when your out n about --- good outcome in the end .....SCENT how about this fmwtc sounds like a job for you mate ...

So true Hannah

Atb

Sg

now shes been to ground she may be keen to go agen get yourself a locator and get her colllered up when your out n about --- good outcome in the end .....SCENT how about this fmwtc sounds like a job for you mate ...

yes scent,dont be a homosexual all your life,why not join us as a FMWTC rep and get the branches back in Ireland!!!