rip poppy

Guest ryan161

Hi lads Dublin dezzy is on his way down tomorrow to lend a hand

Atb

Sg

i would be there now mate giveing you a hand but i cant drive mate fs

couse i wouldnt like to be in ur position and would like help if i was a 16 year old lad atb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i agree. i remember when i was only starting off. the older lads had a terrier that was down deep in a railway bank for a few days with the old deben knocker box. batterys had died in the collar. they

SOME PEOPLE ON HERE ARE THAT FAR UP THEIR OWN ARSE THEY FORGET SOME KIDS DONT KNOW give the kid credit theres scum out there that leave terriers to ground and worse this kid come and asked for hel

what would you do mate??

ive never dug before

do i go back out tommorrow???

i would mate.

have you back filled ? get back at first light even now i`d be back just to have a look ...did you trench had the dog moved on ... this is why some of you lads need to get joined up to the fmwtc ....:yes:

just read other threads most of its been said dont give up on the dog yet still hope ...

because mate im a 16 year old lad who wants his terrier back.

all i wannt is some help getting my dog back mate

atb

sg

leave ur coat at the hole to night she might be at it tomorrow

:thumbs: i agree. i remember when i was only starting off. the older lads had a terrier that was down deep in a railway bank for a few days with the old deben knocker box. batterys had died in the collar. they sat tight trying to get a mark on wereabouts the dog was the 1st night and the next day and finally gave up. on leaving, one of the lads said to tony, the man that owned the russell in the bank. to leave his jacket and jumper at one of the entrances and if the dogs still alive he/she will hopefully hang about if the come out. sure enough the russell was there lying spark out sleeping on the coat early the next day when they went down to check. i hope you get your dog back pal. don't give up :good:

• Like 1

Woke up this morning at half 5 to see poppy sitting at my hall door

She was destroyed and tired but at least she is home and safe now.

I'm over the moon now and so relieved that she came home

Atb

Sg

bin watching this thread, lesson learned i hope, get yourself a good locator, you mite not be so lucky next time. pleased you got your dog back. :thumbs:

That's your opinion mate

I've no interest in lying to people about anything like this.

My dad has rung dezzy and thanked him for his offer to come down and help.

All i want like the rest of ye lads is to work my dog so I'm just happy she is back

Atb

Sg