• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we'd had those kicks matey, or if the game had gone on another 15 mins we'd have had them. Ah well.

Good luck to all the home nations, Wales not long to go now and England later and looking forward the clash tomos too!   Ymlaen Cymru mae rhaid i chi codi lan

Brian Moore and fair in the same sentence, that's the first time I've read that Tomo.

Posted Images

Now 9 to 23, A good game but the Welsh are outclassed up til now :D

The Welsh did very well for the last 15 minutes but they just weren't up to a win over England

A very good game and the best team won

:boogie::boogie::boogie:

:yes: Same old discipline problems with your lot though pal, you're lucky we didn't have our kicking boots on.. :yes:

The Welsh did very well for the last 15 minutes but they just weren't up to a win over England

:yes: Same old discipline problems with your lot though pal, you're lucky we didn't have our kicking boots on.. :yes:

If we'd had those kicks matey, or if the game had gone on another 15 mins we'd have had them. Ah well.

• Like 1

thumbs.gif

Ah, but you didn't, the game doesn't and they didn't.......It never does.

Good game none the less, and it could have gone either way,.........But it didn't.

:D

I agree it was a good game, i enjoyed it a lot. Its nice when there is constant action and excitement. At the end of the day both teams played well. Think English did best on set pieces and attack, and Welsh had more of the loose play and did very well at defence at points. Next time guys . . . next time :tongue2:

The game was lost for Wales in the 2 sin bin periods :yes: England took their chances we didn't......simple as!When England had 14 they kicked a penalty,then when we had 14 they scored a try.

I think its time for James Hook to play 10 now,I like Stephen Jones a lot he's a good steady outside half but being steady isn't always enough :no: Hook brings something different to the game as he showed last night when Jones went off our backs seemed more direct with Hook at 10.And bring Martyn Williams back even if its just as a impact player off the bench,Sam Warburton is supposed to be a turn over expert......well he wasn't last night.

It's about time the powers that be sorted this CROUCH,TOUCH,PAUSE,ENGAGE crap. Just let the front row get on with it. Worked alright when i played. It's taking up far to much of the game now.

As a former hooker (Front row forward, not whore!) I agree. :yes: That performance drives me f*****g dull at every scrum! :censored::thumbs:

It's about time the powers that be sorted this CROUCH,TOUCH,PAUSE,ENGAGE crap. Just let the front row get on with it. Worked alright when i played. It's taking up far to much of the game now.

As a former hooker (Front row forward, not whore!) I agree. :yes: That performance drives me f*****g dull at every scrum! :censored::thumbs:

Health and safety is feckin everywhere these days.......it was part of the game smashing each other at scrum time,now they take the contact out of a contact game :wallbash: