• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we'd had those kicks matey, or if the game had gone on another 15 mins we'd have had them. Ah well.

Good luck to all the home nations, Wales not long to go now and England later and looking forward the clash tomos too!   Ymlaen Cymru mae rhaid i chi codi lan

Brian Moore and fair in the same sentence, that's the first time I've read that Tomo.

Posted Images

there we are then good week end enjoyed the games

the best teams on the day won the ones that didn't lost :cray:

most importantly never forget your welsh :good:

or Scots or Irish or Italians or french :good:

or English :hmm:

and enjoy the game but always remember its a game

• Like 1

Well, well, well. Who would have thought ?? :laugh:

Well done Ireland, the better team won on the day, no dought about that. England never looked like winning, to much fancy rugby again instead of the hard graft required to suck in the defence, then go wide and then do the fancy sh*t. Some of Englands offloads were laughable, why not hold onto the ball, recycle it and then go again ??

Ireland were really up for the game, it looked like England thought they just had to turn up and they would win it.

Well done again to Ireland, and well done England on winning the Championship.

• Like 1

To be honest I am not in to sport of any kind but I have enjoyed watching the rugby and as a by product winding those up that take it seriously :tongue2:

Scots this Welsh that Irish tuther, seriously though I take folk as I find them and I treat folk like they treat me.

Oh and for those that lost just remember its not the winning its the taking part that counts :toast:

• Like 1

Well done France and more importantly well done England :thumbs:

Just remind me what did wales win :wankerzo4:

Up until England's championship win yesterday, 2 grand slams, 2 triple crowns & 2 6 nations championships since the English rugby team last won anything... ;)

Up until England's championship win yesterday, 2 grand slams, 2 triple crowns & 2 6 nations championships since the English rugby team last won anything... ;)

What do they say?only as good as your last game we lost and still finished first says a lot about the wrest dun it

What do they say?only as good as your last game we lost and still finished first says a lot about the wrest dun it

forgot when did you last win world cup union

forgot when did you last win world cup union

Are you a bit twp or something? :blink: We'd all still be permanently pissed if we'd ever one it, we'd all have the date tattooed across our foreheads! :D:cheers:

Thats the thing with you welsh still gobbing and won fxck all

ye but you havnt

Sorry Mr two bob bit, what should we doing? Fading away & sulking when things don't go our way like you guys do? :D We love the game & our team! Win or loose, we'll still be here! :cheers: