Air Arms Silencer Modification

did this over a year ago on mine an a couple for other people on other forums an done more than a few at my other clubs,, on with mk3 now i have full use of a workshop with cnc milling cutting an a lathe

shoot safe

Riff

hey mate

i know other people have done it but i couldnt find a full picture guide on how to do it so i thought i would give it a go.

any chance you could put up some pics and reviews of the different types you have done :thumbs:

atb

scott

• 2 months later...

Hi all, After being on the HL Meet for the HFT and Shooting fest, Most of the other members were using the Twink MK 2 and standing next to the lads shooting down range their Deffo Quite!!!!!! the X3 is even more quite, But Slightly longer.

atb Dazdiablo.gifdiablo.gifdiablo.gif

The other half got a Twink for her Hunstman Classic shrouded barrel. It was quiet to begin with, but now the loudest noise the gun makes is the trigger mechanism! Frightening, on a normal day with farm noise in the background, road noise and the RAF at work, this gun will be inaudible! I like, I like, I like!