Effing fed up

Fed up with going lamping now, last 7 times ive gone ive been stopped, searched and generally irritated by the police. Different places that i have permission on as well. Ive shown my letter giving me permission to go on the land that im obviously not on while im in my car because im heading to or from there. Getting sick of the hassle and the police costing me permission as they feel the need to phone up the owners of the land even though its stupid o clock in the morning, which annoys the landowners given that most are farmers and work long hours so they need their sleep. Havent got many farms left now, if it keeps going the way it is im going to have to break the law and start poaching. Considering selling up, you just cant enjoy it when your waiting to be pulled. :wallbash:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its the same allover now mate ,even know you bind by their law they still all over ya ,when will this shit stop and were will all end

once your jeep is marked the traffic cops will pull you over everytime. i think it comes up on the reconised number plate reconition computer thing they have in the police car. change your truck..

well tell them not to phone up now!! but take my name and addy and his phone number and phone in the morning!

the whole point of the letter is so they don't wake him up at daft o'clock!

Ive told them that everytime but they still feel the need to phone there and then.

if you have written permission and id,why dont you do what we do phone police and let them know where your going with details of your vehicle,i know its not right and a piss take but it makes it easier for you and would save your permission as you have logged it before you even go out,i know it makes you feel like a criminal but it would keep you your permission,hope this is of some help.

well tell them not to phone up now!! but take my name and addy and his phone number and phone in the morning!

the whole point of the letter is so they don't wake him up at daft o'clock!

Ive told them that everytime but they still feel the need to phone there and then.

well take name of the copper and their number n report and get the farmer to do the same n take it all the way!

remove the number from the form awell! tell them to knock if they must but in the morning!

if you have written permission and id,why dont you do what we do phone police and let them know where your going with details of your vehicle,i know its not right and a piss take but it makes it easier for you and would save your permission as you have logged it before you even go out,i know it makes you feel like a criminal but it would keep you your permission,hope this is of some help.

i know what your saying mate but i dont think it will work, im sure they got it in for me... or the bloke who had my jeep before me must have been a right robbing git lol

i know what your saying mate but i dont think it will work, im sure they got it in for me... or the bloke who had my jeep before me must have been a right robbing git lol

If thats the case its called harassment

:yes:

ALRIGHT MATE.IVE READ YOUR PLIGHT .

PARK THE CAR OUT THE WAY AND LEAVE KEYS UNDER THE BACK WHEEL AND ENJOY YOUR HUNTING.IF STOPPED TELL THE MOB YOUR LOOKING FOR RABBITS THEY CANT DO FXXK ALL.IF THEY PAT YOU DOWN THEYLL NO FIND CAR KEYS.TELL THEM YOU BUSED OR WALKED THERE.USUAL POLIS THE TITS YOU USED TO SKELP AT SCHOOL FOR BEING TEACHERS GRASS.CANT BEAT ABITA POACHING.GO BACK DURING DAYTIME AND HUNT YOUR PERMISSION.A.C.A.B :thumbs:

:yes:

soon as they run the reg, they now who you are and what your doing and what you've done, but they will know what your doing is legal and the checks their mate done checked out! so take it all the way , 1st go to the cop shop with the permission letters take it up with some one!

tell them the whole point of having that bit of paper is so they don't ring up at daft O'clock , if that don't work wright a letter in to them and send one to your mp , just be an out an out c**t! i did and it worked for me! REMEMBER WHAT YOUR DOING IS LEGAL

Edited by graham4877

ALRIGHT MATE.IVE READ YOUR PLIGHT .

PARK THE CAR OUT THE WAY AND LEAVE KEYS UNDER THE BACK WHEEL AND ENJOY YOUR HUNTING.IF STOPPED TELL THE MOB YOUR LOOKING FOR RABBITS THEY CANT DO FXXK ALL.IF THEY PAT YOU DOWN THEYLL NO FIND CAR KEYS.TELL THEM YOU BUSED OR WALKED THERE.USUAL POLIS THE TITS YOU USED TO SKELP AT SCHOOL FOR BEING TEACHERS GRASS.CANT BEAT ABITA POACHING.GO BACK DURING DAYTIME AND HUNT YOUR PERMISSION.A.C.A.B :thumbs:

once i get there and im parked up i can enjoy myself, its the travelling to and from thats the problem. I got to drive for an hour because theres nothing around my way.