2 digs and bolt, had the pups out

Guest bruce forsyth

Guest bruce forsyth

got the call from bud9 saying john the farmer was having trouble with big fox giving his lambs and birds trouble, so up at 430, landrover started and down to bud9 couple of hours then we arrived, picked up bud9 then few lads and off we went to the farm, chaped johns door to let him know we were here and off we went to the holes, i had 2 pups with me to get started brother and sister 14 month old now and showing decent signs, so collared bud9 dog bud, 1st earth nowt, 2nd earth bang straight on and backed 1 up 0.5, stuf dispathced, 3rd place nowt at home, 4th place big 20 plus holes, bang bud was on again another 1 backed up 0.6, stuf out and dispatched,the next place looked handy enough for pup little choc bitch in she went and bolted big dog fox tha got out the net with dog up its arse and droped into the earth up the hill that we just dug, so back up and nets on again young bitch in and big dog fox in the net, humanly dispatched, not bad morning with the terrier, all the dogs did well, cheers bud9

SAM_0843.jpg

mini.jpg

SAM_0877.jpg

SAM_0861.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That boxer looks shit scared of that charlie

it was a good turn out for the day and am very proud of my young bitch and old bud :thumbs: the young bitch could be abit on the hard side but she is showing great intrest at the job :thumbs: :thumbs: here she is the young bitch good on the wee bitch :thumbs:

dogs506-1.jpg

dogs505.jpg

Guest bruce forsyth

it was a good day for the young terriers :thumbs: but my old dog is starting to show his age now but he still plods on and he never lets us down :thumbs:

yes mate the old yin showing how its done a real pro dog that knows his stuf, what age is he now ?

it was a good day for the young terriers :thumbs: but my old dog is starting to show his age now but he still plods on and he never lets us down :thumbs:

yes mate the old yin showing how its done a real pro dog that knows his stuf, what age is he now ?

hes 8 year old now mate but he still knows the job well :thumbs: