still a hot area

YET again . GOOD news to rural watch members ;

as a result of a call made to north yorkshire police ,4 males from the west yorkshire area

were arrested under section 1 of the hunting act . in the selby area on 29 jan friday night.

the police in this area are clamping down on the 4x4 lampers .( if the lads walked the fields people may turn a blind eye .but the damage they cause with the 4x4 is stupid ) get faster dogs and stop fxxxking it up for the rest of us)?

• Like 5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YET again . GOOD news to rural watch members ; as a result of a call made to north yorkshire police ,4 males from the west yorkshire area were arrested under sect

Not all lads that go lamping in motors are dicks, People have been doing it for years un noticed, treating the land, quarry and landowners property with respect. There is a minority who have created t

i have walked all my lamping years ,but in last 3 months started going with some lads in motor who dont drive through fences and open and shut gates and i got to admit for putting game in front of dog

stuff been lamped that much round selby york way no point going unless in motor lamp on prey gone lamp shy to hell. its getting hammered and some farmers are thick just ditch off or gate up they must love us poaching people. and as for wlking give ya dog some wiz and you mingt get sommet.

• Like 1
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: come on lads do the job right ,if your dogs are up to the job give the game a fair chance ,u may enjoy the chase & be proud of a single handed dog doing his job on the quarrys own ground , not having to relie on a motor turning the the job in the dogs favour ,:victory:

i have walked all my lamping years ,but in last 3 months started going with some lads in motor who dont drive through fences and open and shut gates and i got to admit for putting game in front of dog you cant match it by walking .

• Like 2

i have walked all my lamping years ,but in last 3 months started going with some lads in motor who dont drive through fences and open and shut gates and i got to admit for putting game in front of dog you cant match it by walking .

I agree with you mate,some dicks spoil it though by turning up fields, I like to drive,park sensibly,then walk the fields up,then move on in car to next spot always leaving it as I found it " minus it's varmints" haha, you do get more runs for ye dogs this way, always someone to spoil most good things though, :thumbs:

Not all lads that go lamping in motors are dicks, People have been doing it for years un noticed, treating the land, quarry and landowners property with respect. There is a minority who have created the situation today. Do you realy think a rabbit or what ever you lamp just stands there when you approach in a motor? Its a fact you cant deny, if you drive the fields, you cover more ground, see more / catch more! :thumbs:

• Like 4

I agree with you mate,some dicks spoil it though by turning up fields, I like to drive,park sensibly,then walk the fields up,then move on in car to next spot always leaving it as I found it " minus it's varmints" haha, you do get more runs for ye dogs this way, always someone to spoil most good things though, :thumbs:

Yes mate i use to think that about boys in motors and using them to help dogs and smashing everything up and ruining it for everyone ,but there are some tidy boys around who dont,

• Like 2

Not all lads that go lamping in motors are dicks, People have been doing it for years un noticed, treating the land, quarry and landowners property with respect. There is a minority who have created the situation today. Do you realy think a rabbit or what ever you lamp just stands there when you approach in a motor? Its a fact you cant deny, if you drive the fields, you cover more ground, see more / catch more! :thumbs:

No not all are,but some is, I like to drive the field if condition is right ie dry fields,stubble, really big fields leading to better ground,and back in the day to retrieve bambi,save carrying it to landrover ,let lanny do the hard work for me haha. it's not wise now as they just take ye vehicle of you

YET again . GOOD news to rural watch members ;

as a result of a call made to north yorkshire police ,4 males from the west yorkshire area

were arrested under section 1 of the hunting act . in the selby area on 29 jan friday night.

the police in this area are clamping down on the 4x4 lampers .( if the lads walked the fields people may turn a blind eye .but the damage they cause with the 4x4 is stupid ) get faster dogs and stop fxxxking it up for the rest of us)?

yer was out for a walk with my dad in brayton where he lives got stopped twice once by a famers and the fuzz! was only walking the muts!!!