Fancy a day out with me??

Hiya boys, just wondering if anybody fancied a days target shooting with the chance of a few bunnies, squirrels and pigeons on some of my land?? Gets abit boring by myself, the old man comes every now and then but its shotgun time when he does come (he doesnt do air rifles) Itd be nice to have abit of company and a bit of competition with someone who has the same enthusiasm as me :thumbs:

• Like 2

I pal,

If i was closer I would defo come for a shoot with you buddy.

There are a few lads in this section from up your way that may take you up on your offer though.

Good look

Si.

Sorry you lads arnt closer :no: i know some people are struggling to find somewhere to use their rifles, i dont mind young shots coming along either, aslong as they are sensible and willing to learn, just thought it would be nice to help people out, im quite lucky when it comes to permissions but i havent always been, so i know what its like.

hi ya buddy

what a gent you are millsy very kind offer buddy that would be nice to get over there buddy but it wont be until later on in the year 2 drivers and only 1 car at the minute

but cracking offer though pal

shay

Anytime shay, im on here near enough every day so just give me a message bud, wouldnt take you long to get here would it?? over an hour or so? :thumbs:

hi i just live at houghton le spring and fancy a look out but i am busy at moment when you thinking about going out

cheers steve

i work shifts mate, so as long as im not working then ill be shooting one of my permissions, wouldnt take long to sort something out :thumbs:

hi mate, would you be interested in taking me along ? I have just getting my gun (Air Arms TX 200 MK2) im new to the sport but im diein to throw my self into it and learn all i can but i just need the opportunity like the one your offering. what do you say ? im even willing to pay lol.

thanks !

hi millsy

i am no stranger to up north,as i was up at Newcastle last month visiting Festa & marksman :thumbs:

both good lads,i will visit you buddy.once work picks up and i get a free week end :thumbs:

give Festa & marksman a PM i am sure they would meet up with you for a shoot

regards

Davy