Hi everyone

Hi everyone, I`m Chris and I live in Western Australia. Unfortunatly my 2 rifles are in England, so don`t get much of a chance to use them much. I have a Hw77 and a brand new Hw100 that I have waiting for me (purchased it 2 days ago from Dragon field Sports near Chester over the internet), both in .22. I`ve been really impressed with the rewiews from people on here regarding the Hw100, and it is from your opinions that encouraged me to purchase. It`s quite strict here in Oz and unfortunatly a FAC is required to own any air-rifle/pistol so there`s not many people here that enjoy our sport. Shame cos there`s plenty of open spaces, anyway back in the uk for a month in July so will get my fill then (even if it is just for a month). Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and say that I share your enthusiasm for our sport of field target/hunting.Would also like to thank zinni for the great vids on You Tube, very informative and your a great shot mate too. Looking foreward to learning from everyone on here,

Cheers

Chris.

I`ve tried to post 2 lengthy replies prior on this and lost them both by pressing "Add Reply". Is it me or does this website need a bit of an upgrade. :wallbash:

Anyway, once more, I got the whole lot from the gunsmiths for 1,083 pound, which included the following:

Sales Invoice 01/02/11

Weihrauch HW100 £775

Pump £130

Hawke Map Pro 4-16x50 Scope £60

Sling £30

Rifle Bag £15

Logun 9â€-15†Bipod £60

Sling Swivel Set £13

Scope Mounts FOC

Pellets FOC

Total £1083

Does anyone have any experience with the Scope, and what, please, are your thoughts?

Cheers,

Chris.

hi chris

welcome to the THL :thumbs:

what's your location when your in the UK?,and how long are you here for?

regards

davy

Nice shooting mister :gunsmilie: Am staying in the Lake District for a few days, then Blackpool and North Wales to see my rellies, then no idea as yet. In UK for a month during July, seeing my 3 yr old daughter, who my soon to be ex decided Canada was better than Oz to live, and kept her there after a "Holiday" (without telling me first, nice eh).Beware the ways of the woman.

Edited by pominoz