800 lumes torch from ebay

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a torch from china via ebay and it’s the dogs gonads. It cost me about £12 with postage + battery charger and adaptor. Its 800 lumes with a nice spot. Im not saying go out and replace your lamps (its good but not that good) but it’s ideal for taking the dogs out locally when I don’t want to be carrying a big lamp about with me. Also police couldn’t get funny saying i was going equipped as it is a torch lol. Lamped a rabbit with it last night a good 200 yard off. let my running dog off the lead with my Alsatian running behind yelping lol. I didn’t expect him to get it just thought he could do with the exercise. Anyway 1 run 1 rabbit. Have a look at them they are ok and the charge lasts all night. Even when out with my main lamp I always take it as a spare. Trust me you can lamp with these with a beam that will put a spot on a rabbit 100s of yards away. I won’t put the link up on here as I don’t know if it is allowed but mail me for details. Im waiting to order 3 more 1 as a spare and 2 for friends.

Link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220712775571&si=Phu1g1zTv9gQbODhXvSKG0YK7lk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123

ideal for airguns,mmmm

I bought a torch from china via ebay and it’s the dogs gonads. It cost me about £12 with postage + battery charger and adaptor. Its 800 lumes with a nice spot. Im not saying go out and replace your lamps (its good but not that good) but it’s ideal for taking the dogs out locally when I don’t want to be carrying a big lamp about with me. Also police couldn’t get funny saying i was going equipped as it is a torch lol. Lamped a rabbit with it last night a good 200 yard off. let my running dog off the lead with my Alsatian running behind yelping lol. I didn’t expect him to get it just thought he could do with the exercise. Anyway 1 run 1 rabbit. Have a look at them they are ok and the charge lasts all night. Even when out with my main lamp I always take it as a spare. Trust me you can lamp with these with a beam that will put a spot on a rabbit 100s of yards away. I won’t put the link up on here as I don’t know if it is allowed but mail me for details. Im waiting to order 3 more 1 as a spare and 2 for friends.

Link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220712775571&si=Phu1g1zTv9gQbODhXvSKG0YK7lk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1123

ideal for airguns,mmmm

I take my dogs out localy all the time with it and get some very long runs mate. iv been back on there trying to order 1 for my [bANNED TEXT] as he wants it to put on his 22 rimfire after seeing mine

hi lads..is this one the link to the tourch that bobby b is on about...thanks...

hi lads..is this one the link to the tourch that bobby b is on about...thanks...

Thats the one mate. No post from china for the next week or so due to chinese holiday. mine took about 3 weeks to arive

GOT ANOTHER ONE FOR YOUR INTEREST LADS,,, QUITE NEW TO LAMPING GOT A SEALEY ML100 LAMP KNOCKS SPOTS OFF MY MATES BLITZ , ONLY £26 THESE ARE ACTUALY INSPECTION LIGHTS , GARAGE ECT ECT MINE 1.5000 CANDLE 12V 100 WATT HALOGEN BULB, RUNS OFF 12V 17 AMP BATTERY WHICH GIVES ME 2 OR 3 FULL NIGHTS LAMPING CANNOT GET MUCH CHEAPER,, SINCE BATTERIES WERE GIVEN FROM CAR PARKING MACHINES WHEN BEING CHANGED ,,,, ONLY PROBLEM IS FINDING A FILTER ATB T1

GOT ANOTHER ONE FOR YOUR INTEREST LADS,,, QUITE NEW TO LAMPING GOT A SEALEY ML100 LAMP KNOCKS SPOTS OFF MY MATES BLITZ , ONLY £26 THESE ARE ACTUALY INSPECTION LIGHTS , GARAGE ECT ECT MINE 1.5000 CANDLE 12V 100 WATT HALOGEN BULB, RUNS OFF 12V 17 AMP BATTERY WHICH GIVES ME 2 OR 3 FULL NIGHTS LAMPING CANNOT GET MUCH CHEAPER,, SINCE BATTERIES WERE GIVEN FROM CAR PARKING MACHINES WHEN BEING CHANGED ,,,, ONLY PROBLEM IS FINDING A FILTER ATB T1

these look good mate and they do a good tight beam?

You want to be very careful with them 18650 batteries mate,(even more so with the unprotected cells) you have got to know what you are doing with them especially when charging them, i didn't know myself but i have been browsing on the Candle Power Forums and came across the information on them there.

If i were you i would go on there and read up on them as they can be dangerous if not used correctly.

SINDASOX